Wire headache

Hey guys got a free pit bike from a friend. The payment is a wiring headache lol. the key switch was broken so I removed it and tried to essentially hot wire it “ guessing which one goes to what”, that’s a what those frayed wires are in the picture below. After nothing I slide the cover down to find the switch wasn’t even plugged into the system and I have no idea what goes where those are the other pictures I’m not really sure what to do from here any idea on what goes where up top before I start trying to connect ignition wires IMG_3898.jpgIMG_3893.jpgIMG_3896.jpg

Also it’s sat for 11 years so there is amazing amounts of corrosion so any of these could be the cause of no spark as well as the wiring

from this angle it doesn't look like a engine with a electric start, probably just kick start.

that would also be the first thing to check and see if the engine still turns

when starting/running the engine the red and black wire need to be together, the other black/white and green wire are for the killswitch. If I were you I would just look for a wiring diagram of the bike on google images. Thats what I did with my gio 250!

from this angle it doesn't look like a engine with a electric start, probably just kick start.
that would also be the first thing to check and see if the engine still turns

Sorry for the late reply, but I never said there was an electric start. There is a key switch that acts as a double kill switch

Either way I ended o replacing the wiring harness