Bryan Bosch

2019 Honda CRF450L Pictures & Video

I paid $10,300 from the dealer but I got them to throw in $800 in shop credit for some 606's and then have a bit left over for the first service. 

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

On 11/5/2018 at 7:06 AM, Smoke Eater said:

I paid $10,300 from the dealer but I got them to throw in $800 in shop credit for some 606's and then have a bit left over for the first service. 

Nice deal...

• Like 1

Final price after taxes is $10,68.94 couldn't believe it. The bike was already marked down when I told them I was serious about buying they took an extra 500 off

• Like 2

I got to join the CRF club today after trading in my DRZ. Temps were in the low 40's, so I really didn't get to enjoy the ride home, but I think I made the right choice with this bike.

20190120_143248.jpg

• Like 4

IMG_0709.thumb.JPG.ddda8c876ee4c8522ad4a772dc4ea644.JPG
Breaking in new bike and new tires.
Fmf full exhaust and vortex should be in soon.
Can’t wait

Dude. When’s the next ride?! I’m in!!! Plus I wanna check out your bike. Looks awesome. I’m way behind. Time and money goes to the Jeep and trailer.
  • Like 1

On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 2:46 PM, MVI said:

I bought mine in Sept 2018.

2019-02-14 12.10.52.jpg

#500 something, got mine October 12,on mars,lol

20190702_230158.jpg.e084ad3956704762fd8607da5b5d3aa8.jpg

• Like 1

IMG_2603.JPG

Went up to Oceano/Pismo last weekend. Didn’t even bother to change the tires.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, RacerAV said:

IMG_2603.JPG

Went up to Oceano/Pismo last weekend. Didn’t even bother to change the tires. emoji23.png

Making Honda Great Again, GO USA !  Love the Flag

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RacerAV said:

IMG_2603.JPG

Went up to Oceano/Pismo last weekend. Didn’t even bother to change the tires. emoji23.png

If you do that often the sand and salt will wreck a bike in short order, you'll be replacing chains, sprockets, and brakes in short order, ask me how I know lol. 

• Like 1

If you do that often the sand and salt will wreck a bike in short order, you'll be replacing chains, sprockets, and brakes in short order, ask me how I know lol. 

Dude I haven’t even pulled the bike outta the trailer. But no plans on more salt. The chain ALREADY looks rusty!

3 hours ago, RacerAV said:

Dude I haven’t even pulled the bike outta the trailer. But no plans on more salt. The chain ALREADY looks rusty! emoji43.png

Haha yup. Salt water is the devils saliva. My stock chain is only still alive thanks to gasoline and quick actions lol.