Glen Helen...Round 2 AMA Pro Motocross_Bench Racing

2 hours ago, jetfuel said:

Hmm my question is now that he is gone what are you going to do without someone to play Cowboys and Indians with ?  

It will be Cowboys and Cowboys ?

When Eli wins are you all going to look into each others eyes and smile and head up Brokeback to celebrate. ?

I enjoyed you two in here.  oh well  

Squid is a good guy....he just for whatever reason feels like he needs to maintain some sort of pride based image here.   His pride also drove Wes out which I'm still miffed over.  Wes was one of the funniest guys in the forum.  I enjoyed the Towel as well, unfortunately he got tangled up with a mod.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Squid is a good guy....he just for whatever reason feels like he needs to maintain some sort of pride based image here.   His pride also drove Wes out which I'm still miffed over.  Wes was one of the funniest guys in the forum.  I enjoyed the Towel as well, unfortunately he got tangled up with a mod.

Mongo is fairly certain Wes is 6' under somewhere in Bakersfield. Had a PM,for years between us and he suddenly dropped off the face of Gods green earth. Just sayen.....

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Creature-Sauce said:

I have heard that to own a beta it involves something like that. First reason I wouldn't consider one, just saying...

Unfortunately since I've pledged to "tone it down" I cannot describe the "rites of passage ceremony" that one must experience in order to become a Beta owner.  

Suffice it to say, it involves performing unspeakable initiations and taping it so they don't talk or leave.  46 Freemasons and a stable of Clydesdales.

I'm guessing they let @shrubitup out of it since he's a direct descendant of Sasquatch.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 8

4 hours ago, redrider144 said:

I see.  So what you guys have done is acceptable, by definition, because you were doing it, and because there wasn't a swear word involved.  

Got it.

^This.^ 

I also don't get why @mog thinks this issue is so big it is Bryan's call anyway. Everything here is Bryan's call but that is beside the point.  Nothing said here so far is all that bad and there are few if any personal attacks which is way better than the old days believe me.

Uncomfortable speech is what you get on a dirtbiker's forum, comes with the territory. There are things here we all like and don't like. 

I am sure church ladies have a forum of their own somewhere but they don't have to worry about their shit being pushed in I guess, most of them are so puckered up and plugged a drill is the only thing that will cut through that compaction....?   

clady.jpeg.9f715893596c337cd54435ce0af96a12.jpeg

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

Mongo is fairly certain Wes is 6' under somewhere in Bakersfield. Had a PM,for years between us and he suddenly dropped off the face of Gods green earth. Just sayen.....

some people need a break from the internet 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

^This.^ 

I also don't get why @mog thinks this issue is so big it is Bryan's call anyway. Everything here is Bryan's call but that is beside the point.  Nothing said here so far is all that bad and there are few if any personal attacks which is way better than the old days believe me.

Uncomfortable speech is what you get on a dirtbiker's forum, comes with the territory. There are things here we all like and don't like. 

I am sure church ladies have a forum of their own somewhere but they don't have to worry about their shit being pushed in I guess, most of them are so puckered up and plugged a drill is the only thing that will cut through that compaction....?   

clady.jpeg.9f715893596c337cd54435ce0af96a12.jpeg

Agreed.   To be fair to @mog though, he did slow way down on the mindless Yamahating crusade that he and Squid founded.

5 minutes ago, Arctic Pride said:

some people need a break from the internet 

Yeah, I assumed he started putting his time into more productive activities.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Unfortunately since I've pledged to "tone it down" I cannot describe the "rites of passage ceremony" that one must experience in order to become a Beta owner.  

Suffice it to say, it involves performing unspeakable initiations and taping it so they don't talk or leave.  46 Freemasons and a stable of Clydesdales.

Mmhmm...

Explains why they claim to like a shitty bike so much :ride:

• Like 3

Just now, redrider144 said:

Agreed.   To be fair to mog though, he did slow way down on the mindless Yamahating crusade that he and Squid founded.

I agree @mog is way cool. I like to jawbone with him though.? Dude can do his homework too, just when you think he is down he pulls out some fact that you don't expect...:ride:

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

@KTMRider4Life is awesome he just loves his brand I got no quibble with but you go that route and it is give and take.

Did Wes take off or did he just take a new alias?

Towel has been getting tangled up with mods since like 2009...?? That guy knows a lot more about racing than people gave him credit for, the tangle with mods and his wacky humor,  obscured his knowledge.

Edited by Chaconne
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

@KTMRider4Life is awesome he just loves his brand I got no quibble with but you go that route and it is give and take.

Did Wes take off or did he just take a new alias?

Towel has been getting tangled up with mods since like 2009...?? That guy knows a lot more about racing than people gave him credit for, the tangle with mods and his wacky humor,  obscured his knowledge.

There's nothing wrong with being passionate about a brand.  God only knows anyone that incorporates it into their screen name is a little bit extreme.  Still, to poop on everything else shows that maturity must have skipped a generation.  

Wes was a good guy.  He got fed up with Squid and decided he didn't need it anymore.  I also sent him a pm a few months back after having a side conversation with Squid, but never heard back.  It's too bad.

The Towel was a hoot and has been reincarnated a few times.  He just needs to add another "e", come back and he's golden. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mog said:

I never once said it was acceptable or right lol

Just that people said it bugged them ,so I toned it down ,your free to carry on as you please , no one will stop you. It would be nice if you toned it down . Squid seems very grumpy these days , I'm not sure what you did to him !

He does own a KTM so he probably has the orange plague and they have horrible reliability issues so his bike constantly needs something, maybe that is the problem.  Combine that with Tomac dominating so far and his world is crashing down around him.  Poor guy.  He might need daily safety checks from the police dept.  Orange plague victims have a high rate of suicide

• Like 2

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

Yeah, I assumed he started putting his time into more productive activities.

Maybe..... Just sayen he's not the first that I had PM and personal texts with that ended up......you know. But I really HOPE NOT. Wes was/is a good dude.

Edited by Mongo134
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Creature-Sauce said:

After 20,254 posts, do u think u will be missed?

Nope ?

Do what you want, but I'll just laugh knowing that after not even checking this place for weeks I can come in with one little post and hook you like it's your first day again.... 

12 hours ago, Chaconne said:

Mog that is pure BS. 99% of @redrider144 stuff on here is about bikes and racing. You KTM guys are such pu$$ies. When your boys are kicking ass you are waving you dicks around talking shit. Now that you are getting your shit pushed in in outdoors you are crying about some supposed m on m that you know is just blah blah blah for shock value.

Take it easy and wait for SX when Anderson will have short races he can win and you can shit normally again.  ?  Do Brits ever shit normally?????:ride:

You know as well as anyone that I've been here even when KTM wasn't doing well, if you want to pretend thats why I've not been around go for it.  but honestly the man on man love, talk about shit etc is gross around here. See below..

On 5/19/2018 at 9:10 AM, redrider144 said:

Tomac and JMart are going to make you eat their shit, then shit out their shit, then eat your shit that's made up of their shit that they made you eat.

1 hour ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

There's nothing wrong with being passionate about a brand.  God only knows anyone that incorporates it into their screen name is a little bit extreme.  Still, to poop on everything else shows that maturity must have skipped a generation.  

Wes was a good guy.  He got fed up with Squid and decided he didn't need it anymore.  I also sent him a pm a few months back after having a side conversation with Squid, but never heard back.  It's too bad.

The Towel was a hoot and has been reincarnated a few times.  He just needs to add another "e", come back and he's golden. 

The ONLY bike I've really shit on is the YZ450, I've said many times the YZ250f is a good bike. You guys just take it too personal.... I'll say it again, the YZ450 is the worst bike out on the track, even the RMZ450 that has changed in what a decade is better, because it doesn't have handling flaws.  

I call a spade a spade, if that offends you, well then, sorry you're don't like hearing the truth. 

• Like 4