SRT Chains & Sprockets. Need real reviews.

I ran 2 of those chains, on 2 different bikes and my riding buddies run them, I'll buy them again for sure, I couldn't get their sprockets so I didn't try em.

They're tall, wide and heavy compared to a did x ring chain but still fit fine.

They didn't stretch at all after the first adjustment, I got almost 2 years out of them before they started spiting rollers while never needing to adjust them, I don't have an hour meter so I don't know how many hours that was.

Most chains start stretching when they're wore, these don't they start spitting the rollers off when they're wore out but they last just as long as other chains.

Edited by biglake

I ran 2 of those chains, on 2 different bikes and my riding buddies run them, I'll buy them again for sure, I couldn't get their sprockets so I didn't try em.
They're tall, wide and heavy compared to a did x ring chain but still fit fine.
They didn't stretch at all after the first adjustment, I got almost 2 years out of them before they started spiting rollers while never needing to adjust them, I don't have an hour meter so I don't know how many hours that was.
Most chains start stretching when they're wore, these don't they start spitting the rollers off when they're wore out but they last just as long as other chains.

My dad bought a did chain for his crf450r and he has had to do nothing but tighten it. And its probably got 10 rides on it. Ill tell him to try out the srt chains so i can get one if they hold.