426 or 450

I personally like the Bultaco astro 360 and the Ossa Stilleto 250

Both would stil kick Snot out of any smoker today

Other then that there is nothing like a Trackmaster Framed Triumph T120 with full Hunt Ignition, Sifton Cams and 750 stroker. Man nothing pulls harder the a 40 incher

:)

I was always drawn to the Pursang myself, but the astro was fine machine :)

Seriously, if I was doing it all again, Id go buy the CR450F. Its lighter by so much its too hard to ignore. Also, being an old guy, I need a bike thats easier to ride fast for longer, and the CR doesnt hit as hard, which is what tires you out, but makes plenty of power.

Dont hate me guys, but its the truth.

well hey old guy! why not a 250f and stay blue?! huh?! huh?! :)

Originally posted by thumper4life:

well hey old guy! why not a 250f and stay blue?! huh?! huh?! :D

250 ain't enough when you get old and start losing the battle of the bulge.

Originally posted by Shawn Mc:

Seriously, if I was doing it all again, Id go buy the CR450F. Its lighter by so much its too hard to ignore. Also, being an old guy, I need a bike thats easier to ride fast for longer, and the CR doesnt hit as hard, which is what tires you out, but makes plenty of power.

Dont hate me guys, but its the truth.

I agree about the lighter comment.

I kinda like the hit of the 426 though.....

Time to hit the gym so I don't get tired out from it though!

That's an easy question to answer, just read the December 2001 issue of Motocross Action Mag. www.motocrossactionmag.com The cover story is "can the yz426 beat the crf450?" Basically their test riders said that overall the 426 was a much better bike. I have ridden both bikes and the weight difference is definitely noticeable, but the handling and especially the power of the 426 is unmatched.

which bick do you guys like the most and whats the ups and downs of them