Are 2 strokes dead in California?

7 hours ago, Car Racer Matt said:

Toy Hauler companies do the same thing.  Trailer can really hold 14k....sticker says 9,990

Hey do you still ride dirtbikes or did you retire like I did, lol.

Ill be out this season, just trying to get a lot of stuff done on the new house and property, even building a little track although its a bit loud when I ride my YZ around my mini enduro course forget about the 450, you can probably hear that from the beach!!! Just giant mounts of dirt a hillclimb with rocks at the top and a little step down jump off one of my tiers. Might even make a step up!

Now I just need a little bike thats super quiet so I can moto all day...and not have the neighbors come over in a group with pitchforks!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Speed-Freek said:

Ill be out this season, just trying to get a lot of stuff done on the new house and property, even building a little track although its a bit loud when I ride my YZ around my mini enduro course forget about the 450, you can probably hear that from the beach!!! Just giant mounts of dirt a hillclimb with rocks at the top and a little step down jump off one of my tiers. Might even make a step up!

Now I just need a little bike thats super quiet so I can moto all day...and not have the neighbors come over in a group with pitchforks!

Lektrik :worthy:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Speed-Freek said:

Im semi-retired. Trying to come out of retirement but its rough learning to balance again. I just got this bad boy to help with that hopefully i can progress to a motor soon.

IMG_20180613_111808.jpg.5b775e1fe334976ccb02ce19093a9edf.jpg

IMG_20180613_111710.thumb.jpg.e68b8a58000a21741d074c1dceb19b35.jpg

Maybe you could rip one of these around your property or you could get a Tesla bike for no noise. Just careful using the auto pilot

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

Lektrik :worthy:

I dont quite have the budget for one of them suckers!!  But yes Lektrik is the way to go for noise control, the dust, thats another story :lol:

1 hour ago, Car Racer Matt said:

Im semi-retired. Trying to come out of retirement but its rough learning to balance again. I just got this bad boy to help with that hopefully i can progress to a motor soon.

IMG_20180613_111808.jpg.5b775e1fe334976ccb02ce19093a9edf.jpg

IMG_20180613_111710.thumb.jpg.e68b8a58000a21741d074c1dceb19b35.jpg

Maybe you could rip one of these around your property or you could get a Tesla bike for no noise. Just careful using the auto pilot

Ha, is that the Strider rocking bike edition?  Haha, auto pilot, it aims for pedestrians...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Speed-Freek said:

Ha, is that the Strider rocking bike edition?  Haha, auto pilot, it aims for pedestrians...

Yah it's a Strider with separate balance platform that rocks. For starting em real young....

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Car Racer Matt said:

Yah it's a Strider with separate balance platform that rocks. For starting em real young....

Did I see you say something about having a youngin ?

Just now, Car Racer Matt said:

IMG_8921.thumb.jpg.4d75b622d1d701601d9362aa2293ca97.jpg

Saweeet...  super cute kid.   :worthy:

Did you use a sperm bank... or actually throw caution to the wind on your demon seed.  LOL  :devil:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

Saweeet...  super cute kid.   :worthy:

Did you use a sperm bank... or actually throw caution to the wind on your demon seed. LOL  :devil:

:thumbsup: I think the world desperately needs more people like me Jeff

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Tomsqvarna is back? said:

I bet you wish you could be him. That way you would know how great it is to spend time with you. 

I can’t believe you haven’t mentioned that yet.

Thats too funny. I used to say I wish I was other people so I could hang out with me.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Riddlina said:

congrats bro, i had no idea someone would have sex with you including your wife :lol:

looks like a little kc66 ripper!!

You know they make turkey basters right?

Hes gonna out ride frank by 5 (maybe 4) me by 8 and at 10 yrs old hes comin for you. ;)

• Like 4

Just now, bordsmnj said:

husqvarna.jpgi'll

I'll just leave this here

Thread is now about Striders cause 2 strokes are dead.

The Husky one looks badass...better than the KTM one but our bikes have to match

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Car Racer Matt said:

Thread is now about Striders cause 2 strokes are dead.

The Husky one looks badass...better than the KTM one but our striders have to match

fixed :thumbsup:

• Like 1

i like the older new husky colors. not crazy about the newer darker blue and flouresent yellow/greenish look

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Car Racer Matt said:

You know they make turkey basters right?

Hes gonna out ride frank by 5 (maybe 4) me by 8 and at 10 yrs old hes comin for you. ;)

congrats on your baby bud!

I am training a baby too. He loves his balance bike. He's been on it for about a year or so. He's 2 1/2 now. Hopefully one day they can ride together.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, bordsmnj said:

i like the older new husky colors. not crazy about the newer darker blue and flouresent yellow/greenish look

2014 still my fav

2014-husqvarna-te-300-92224-331.jpg

• Like 2

On 6/5/2018 at 11:17 AM, redwood thumper said:

At the D36 offroad race I attended last year, 2T outnumbered 4T in terms of class sizes.

Long from dead, actually making a comeback!

Also red sticker all year long in most National Forest land.

D37 race I was at I couldn’t believe all the 2T’s!