37 minutes ago, kashtyaatsi said:

2013 250 XC

I've just never had luck with any pipe guards I've run cause they all end up pinching on the skinny end. I looked at those pipe guard/skid plate combos but it seems they're only made for the newer bikes.

I know here’s one and I know there are more..

there’s no pinching on the skinny end. The pipe is protected there. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/FOR-KTM-300EXC-2012-2013-Force-Black-PPA-Bashplate-with-Pipe-Guard-/171008175678

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Well my nitrogen tank has like 2000+ psi. Now I just need the proper end fittings. I’m sure I can work that out

Oh I see it’s hydronic oops yeah that’s safer than air
  • Like 1

I know here’s one and I know there are more..
there’s no pinching on the skinny end. The pipe is protected there. 
https://www.ebay.com/itm/FOR-KTM-300EXC-2012-2013-Force-Black-PPA-Bashplate-with-Pipe-Guard-/171008175678
Oh yeah I have actually seen those. Can't remember why but I looked for a while at those and decided against it.
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Andrew Graham said:

Personally I would buy the  hydra force tool and nix the bigger guard now . I have the force on one of my Betas , it’s good but overkill 

A couple of good options. Got the duel gravity and force and ptech and emperor and custom cage guard in addition. Lots of choices out there. Great thing about good guard is your pipe wont need fixing ever. For those that don’t put guards the hydraforce might be good. Some rather not run guards.

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

On 10/14/2018 at 3:13 PM, kashtyaatsi said:
On 10/14/2018 at 12:33 PM, Bermudacat said:
$206 shipped. emoji4.png

Less than the price of one pipe, and I usually have to buy 2 per year AND get those fixed a handful of times. I bet I spend $800+ a year on pipe related stuff. This was a no brainier.

When the time comes I will be ordering one. :banana:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bermudacat said:

When the time comes I will be ordering one. :banana:

Yea mine is great. I can’t complain and the price is cheap considering for the quality and price. I actually like a good custom cage best  but the choices of aluminum combo skid plate pipe guards are all great and cheaper . I was actually thinking of getting the Duel gravity version but with shipping where I was it was around a hundred bucks more than the ptech version. Still worth it. Im in big rocks and logs in every ride so it’s worth it.  

This pipe fixer is great no matter though... especially for those that don’t want a combo guard. Water seems to be safer than blowing out with a torch but all the options are great.