Will older wheels fit 2017 CRF 450R?

Looking to buy a black set of wheels for my 2017 CRF 450R. Looking on Craigslist / TT / Ebay to keep the price down and was wondering how many years back I can go to on older models to still fit my 2017. does anyone have any insight on this? Let me know please. 

Thanks 

I've read that the older rears will only fit 2014+ with a spacer (different offset). No idea of who makes them. Up to '13, they fit if I recall correctly.  Disclaimer, author is subject to being 100% wrong, but I think I'm right on this one...lol

Edited by HRC27

THEY WILL FIT NO PROBLEM. I HAVE A 18 & 19 REAR ON MY RX FROM AN 08 450X.    FRONTS WORK AS WELL, JUST NEED LARGER ROTOR. WHEN I WAS SWAPPING OVER PARTS I FOUND THE REAR SHARK FIN (DISC GRD) WAS TWO THICK. MILLED 1.5MM OFF AND IT WORKED NO PROBLEM  

Edited by CRFRICK
ADD INFO

Disregard...

EDIT.  I have no idea on X wheels so maybe those do fit fine on an RX, I was referring to the R model.

Edited by HRC27

Maybe it's 13 and newer that need the spacer and 02-12 that are a direct fit within those years (e.g, 08 rear will fit a 12, etc).

Here's a link:  

Anyway, 02-12 CRF450R rear wheels will NOT fit on the 13-18 CRF450R without a spacer.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rear-Wheel-Sprocket-Spacer-Raiser-Fit-CRF450R-CRF250R-Enduro-Motocross-Supermoto/312091238650?epid=12016817679&hash=item48aa1660fa:g:xskAAOSw7p1asKaM

Above spacer is from Hong Kong (read description) but there's American made one's too or you can call the guy in the thread linked above.

I would think it's also needed on the 2017.

Edited by HRC27