2018 MX High Point Benchracing - Rd 4

23 hours ago, yzernie said:

I get it, I just don't necessarily agree with it.  Maybe it's because I'm a 60-something racer who's fast days are long gone and I'm not racing for anything more that the fun of it and hanging out with my friends.  After rechecking the results, I didn't realize they had lapped so deep into the field.  Damn, those guys were haulin ass!!

It was amazing to see in person. Ridiculous to see those guys going so fast on such a brutal track.

I know i am very biased (because i love high point) but for how much i see ppl complain about that track being too rough, slot car, tough to pass etc, it has produced some of the best battles i have ever seen (live and on tv). Rc and js7 stands out, along with a few others.  But this MM battle with Eli was pretty great too. And like you pointed out, when you lap deep into the field on a track that most riders are struggling on, lapped traffic is going to be an issue. But i didnt feel like anyone was in the wrong, just racing.

• Like 3

It was amazing to see in person. Ridiculous to see those guys going so fast on such a brutal track.
I know i am very biased (because i love high point) but for how much i see ppl complain about that track being too rough, slot car, tough to pass etc, it has produced some of the best battles i have ever seen (live and on tv). Rc and js7 stands out, along with a few others.  But this MM battle with Eli was pretty great too. And like you pointed out, when you lap deep into the field on a track that most riders are struggling on, lapped traffic is going to be an issue. But i didnt feel like anyone was in the wrong, just racing.

You're sooooo bias towards high point..we know you went to the race.. You can relax now
  • Like 3

On 6/16/2018 at 9:27 PM, Mongo134 said:

That comment was more for the window lickers who said "perfect undefeated season". That's gone now.

What white and orange....? I'm rooting the BLU-CLU now!

I said he should try for the perfect season, never thought he could actually do it.  Also said Marv loves the east coast and obviously loves High Point.  He always does well there and was almost unbeatable there the few times I saw him on the 250.  

The best part about your KTM nutswinger posts is, KTM has won one moto this year in the 450 class, and you guys go berserker....?

I'm pretty sure Marv will win more motos and I bet Bag it will win some also, but this championship is over for them...Stamp it!

Edited by Wally63
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, slowgs2001 said:

You're sooooo bias towards high point..we know you went to the race.. You can relax now

I mean, this is the High Point thread and we are talking about High Point, correct?

Has nothing to do with going to the race or being excited etc. I work around the stuff every day and can go to any event, if I choose. So I'm not just overly excited, if that is what you are trying to say. 

My point is just, when the track got really rough, it wasn't all bad. Yes, it made for a tough time for lappers and probably most mortals to navigate the track at speed. But it also showed how skilled Eli and MM were to race it the way they did. And it would be tough to argue that High Point wasn't the best 450 race of the year.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, slowgs2001 said:

Sir, relax.. Red is always tongue and cheek.. You sir need to lighten up.

I'm fine.  His constantly derogatory comments about most topics and his belittling of others just gets old. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, yzernie said:

That was you on the 16?  No wonder he was crying after the race.  He wanted to be the one to do that.

Just showing you how I roll.  That was nothing more than a love tap from ZachO.  My spear technique would have launched Savatgy out of the stadium.

• Like 4

I said he should try for the perfect season, never thought he could actually do it.  Also said Marv loves the east coast and obviously loves High Point.  He always does well there and was almost unbeatable there the few times I saw him on the 250.  
The best part about your KTM nutswinger posts is, KTM has won one moto this year in the 450 class, and you guys go berserker....[emoji38]
I'm pretty sure Marv will win more motos and I bet Bag it will win some also, but this championship is over for them...Stamp it!
In the mxgp they have won all but one race ...
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Wally63 said:

The best part about your KTM nutswinger posts is, KTM has won one moto this year in the 450 class, and you guys go berserker....?

Look at it this way. Other than Kawasaki, that would be one more win than any other manufacturer in the 450 class. Glass is half full bro. WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Wally63 said:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Wally63 said:

The 250s are worse...because I gave @Mongo134 the ability / incentive swing from every brand / bike not ridden my JMart.  

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 2