SSR 125 Auto - Smoking badly, out of ideas

OK so I'm at the end of my wits with this SSR 125 Auto that I picked up used.  Looking for some opinions/advice here.

Some history....it's a 2010 SSR125Auto in great shape.  Previous owner bought it brand new and rode it for one summer or so.  His son drowned it in a mud puddle, and they never got it started again.  It sat for 2-3 years before I bought it from them.  I tore into it and under the left side cover (starter chain/magneto side) it was FULL of dirt.  I must have scraped a good 3-5lbs of caked in dried out dirt from inside.  NONE of this dirt made it into the engine itself.  Piston was clean, cylinder was great.  Just basically rusted everything under that cover to holy heck.

Now for the fun part.  I have replaced a TON of parts for this engine.  I've done a new piston, new rings, new cylinder, all new valve train (springs, seals, valves, and guides), new gaskets, pretty much new everything.  Plus a bunch of bling type items and other stuff that shouldn't matter for this particular problem.  Also did the starter, magneto, stator, starter chain, and just about everything else under that side cover.

No matter what I replace, it seems to be smoking like a chimney.  What am I missing here?  Could something be cracked and I just haven't visually seen it?  Would timing being slightly out of whack cause this?  The oil capacity is not overfilled at all....if anything it's a tad underfilled at this point.

It runs like a top...no extra noise...nothing.  Just tons of smoke.  What the heck could be causing this?  I even did a quick off the engine test of the new piston/rings inside the cylinder and it didn't seem to leak anything at all.  Old piston/cylinder leaked decently bad...so I was hoping this round of rebuilds would solve my issues...but it doesn't appear that it has.

Anyone have any bright ideas?  

Edited by Scott_Pouliot

Currently in the process of heat cycling them....it's been run up to temp @ 3 times thus far.  Still smoking like a chimney.

I did not measure the ring end gap to be honest.  Bought the piston, rings and cylinder all together....  I did measure the piston and cylinder though and they were correct.