Hi,

Can someone please post the contact details for Terry, Team Rude.

The business card please.

Thanks,  Mark

5 hours ago, oldspark1960 said:

Can someone please post the contact details for Terry, Team Rude.

Is this for Terry Hays Shock Treatment ?

• Like 1

Teamrude, aka Terry, is a TT member who, among many other engine things, builds and races Honda's little 2 valve motors.

He also runs Powroll.

You can PM him via TT, or do a Google search.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2018 at 6:21 PM, Chuck. said:

Teamrude, aka Terry, is a TT member who, among many other engine things, builds and races Honda's little 2 valve motors.

He also runs Powroll.

You can PM him via TT, or do a Google search.

Does he still do stroker work Chuck?

I know he said that his machine shop guy was closing up.  He was a little worried about being able to continue with the stroker cranks.  I'm not sure how all that played out.

IMG_1051.JPG

Terry has been away with his annual off road race promotion. He should be up and running again soon.

He does this every year and is away from the shop for at least a month or two.

t.raymiller@yahoo.com

If I’m not mistaken, or if things have changed since our last conversation, Powroll sold the building, shop is closed, but Terry purchased some/enough equipment to keep doing stroker crankshafts etc.
He can still order cams, pistons, sleeves, valves, carbs, parts, etc.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, adnohguy said:

IMG_1051.JPG

Terry has been away with his annual off road race promotion. He should be up and running again soon.

t.raymiller@yahoo.com

If I’m not mistaken, or if things have changed since our last conversation, Powroll sold the building, shop is closed, but Terry purchased some/enough equipment to keep doing stroker crankshafts etc.

Thank you,

That has the info that has latest contacts.

Man o man, I should have been a hand model.....

8 hours ago, chadzu said:

Man o man, I should have been a hand model.....

Go to Vegas, the black jack dealer is your hand twin. Not sure if anyone will get this one lol 

On 6/21/2018 at 8:26 AM, adnohguy said:

IMG_1051.JPG

t.raymiller@yahoo.com

Send a fax and wait for a reply.

On 6/21/2018 at 8:26 AM, adnohguy said:

IMG_1051.JPG

t.raymiller@yahoo.com

Send a fax and wait for a reply.

From my recent experience, I wouldn’t hold out much hope of making contact with Terry Miller - Teamrude - Powroll

I paid Terry a large wedge of money back in Sept 17 for a stroker crank, parts and head work to build a 218 motor. Terry said a turn-around of 2 months was achievable and sounded really switched on about the whole deal. 10 months later I still have nothing to show for it. There has been the occasional message from him over the months but now he doesn't respond at all!

I’m down $700 + the mint XR200R head and camshaft that I sent him. I’m trying to stay positive that he will get sorted out and do the right thing in the end!

I always got my parts eventually from Terry. 10 months seems a bit long though.

• Like 1

From my recent experience, I wouldn’t hold out much hope of making contact with Terry Miller - Teamrude - Powroll

I paid Terry a large wedge of money back in Sept 17 for a stroker crank, parts and head work to build a 218 motor. Terry said a turn-around of 2 months was achievable and sounded really switched on about the whole deal. 10 months later I still have nothing to show for it. There has been the occasional message from him over the months but now he doesn't respond at all!

I’m down $700 + the mint XR200R head and camshaft that I sent him. I’m trying to stay positive that he will get sorted out and do the right thing in the end!

There is always Frank at EO

(xr100.com)

Terry builds stroker cranks for Frank. Maybe Frank can get something going for you?