I am so frustrated, I parted ways with $800 + cash, no response to texts from Terry of late,

Have I done my money, do I get my parts elsewhere, then a week later he comes through with his parts for me?

Tough choice… I was faced with the same dilemma and made my decision based on not wanting to miss another season of Vinduro, waiting for parts from Terry.

So, I recently took the plunge and bought a good 2nd hand head off eBay. A 389 cam, rockers and springs have just arrived from the awesome people at Web Cam. I have thrown some new valves and guides in the head and it’s good to go.

This will be a temporary build until (hopefully) Terry is back in business. It won’t be the all-out stroker motor that Terry was promising but it will do for now.

4 hours ago, Matt Champion said:

Tough choice… I was faced with the same dilemma and made my decision based on not wanting to miss another season of Vinduro, waiting for parts from Terry.

So, I recently took the plunge and bought a good 2nd hand head off eBay. A 389 cam, rockers and springs have just arrived from the awesome people at Web Cam. I have thrown some new valves and guides in the head and it’s good to go.

This will be a temporary build until (hopefully) Terry is back in business. It won’t be the all-out stroker motor that Terry was promising but it will do for now.

Really hoping Terry turns around whatever is holding him back... i was so wanting a stroker project! I feel for you guys with parts and money hanging out there...

Many posters on TT have stated that “Crank Works” in Tempe, AZ will build what ever you desire...rods included.

(498) 897-1746

EMail: cwi@crankworks.com

I’m guessing that there work is fairly pricy?

$300.00 minimum labor for stroker

$30 for rod big end clearance mod

No parts included and are extra.

There in house rods are priced from $215.00 up to $295.00

www.crankworks.com

If you like to do your own work yourself, offset crank pins from 1mm to 4mm are available from Taiwan on line or you can order them by pm from greenhuman, a regular poster here on TT

By pm you may be able to order custom valves from “Mixxer “ a regular poster here on TT.

He has a source for custom oversized stainless valves.