Looking for 2016 KXF250 OEM Fork Shim stack???

I am trying to find the OEM shim stack for the 2016 KXF250 forks. Specifically the LSV

I have the BV comp and the MV comp and Reb I need the LSV stack....the Shims stack that is under the baseplate on the BV?

There use to be a couple of sites that has OEM stacks listed but looks like they are no longer up.

This is what I have so far just need the LSV

BV:

+++++++++++++++++++++

36.15x10

35.15x4

LSV:

++++++++++++++++++++++

????  <<<<--------

MV Comp:

+++++++++++++++++++++

26.10x8

24.15x3

float 0.15

11.20x2 id6

13.20x2 id6

MV Reb:

++++++++++++++++++++

26.10x5

theDogger

Edited by theDogger

On 6/25/2018 at 5:01 PM, GDI70 said:

If post was changed it's probably a stainless post for SXor AX applications. 

Thanks for the response, the post was changes to an anodized Red Aluminium post with 6 bleeds. I just was not able to find my OEM stack sheets from other 2016's that I have re-valved in the past. PC crashed a few months back and I lost majority of my 8 yrs of valve stacks some 500+ re-valves :(  But after remembering that I backed everything up on Mega I was able to recover them. ?

I prefer to have the ability to tune the LSV...not sure why on some Showa's that they do not use this. All my A-Kits use the LSV with the ability to swap for different flows. 

The LSV stack is great for being able to tune to add a more firm progressive feel to the forks and get rid of mushiness and stop it from dropping into the mid stroke to fast. At the same time great for real light riders to help it transition into the mid-stroke

-theDogger

4 hours ago, theDogger said:

Thanks for the response, the post was changes to an anodized Red Aluminium post with 6 bleeds. I just was not able to find my OEM stack sheets from other 2016's that I have re-valved in the past. PC crashed a few months back and I lost majority of my 8 yrs of valve stacks some 500+ re-valves :(  But after remembering that I backed everything up on Mega I was able to recover them. ?

I prefer to have the ability to tune the LSV...not sure why on some Showa's that they do not use this. All my A-Kits use the LSV with the ability to swap for different flows. 

The LSV stack is great for being able to tune to add a more firm progressive feel to the forks and get rid of mushiness and stop it from dropping into the mid stroke to fast. At the same time great for real light riders to help it transition into the mid-stroke

-theDogger

An aluminum post on an sff? WTH? I've seen the stock steel break in sx applications. We are talking about a 6mm post? The newer TAC forks are 12mm posts and seem to hold up fine. I like the stainless post with steel shaft for pressure cup in sx setups.

The zuk sff had the tunable bleed post. That also worked well. All in all, it's still one of my fav forks. Why they didn't run them on kx450f and kx250f from 13 onward, I don't know. Just like the yami, it would have been nice. 

Edited by GDI70