KRAYNIAL

california THE BEST GROUP RIDING PICTURE EVER TAKEN

1 hour ago, bigbob said:

The Annual WCTTR was back in the day when most all here in the TT CA forum rode easy or “normal” trails and had a great time. Only Dave Wood and YZwiley ever gave any of us shit for riding OHV trails .

now all we have here in the forum are hard core riders, out hard core riding and posting up each other .   .   Not saying it’s bad, just saying it’s different 

You mean we is nutz and loving it. 

3 hours ago, bigbob said:

The Annual WCTTR was back in the day when most all here in the TT CA forum rode easy or “normal” trails and had a great time. Only Dave Wood and YZwiley ever gave any of us shit for riding OHV trails .

now all we have here in the forum are hard core riders, out hard core riding and posting up each other .   .   Not saying it’s bad, just saying it’s different 

Krannie puts on excellent rides every weekend that are fun at all times. Probably the most successful ride thread I've ever seen.

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

34 minutes ago, TheW0LF said:

Krannie puts on excellent rides every weekend that are fun at all times. Probably the most successful ride thread I've ever seen.

I agree.  I have been on many of Bill’s rides, and they are always worthwhile.

Kran has a thread. Others have clubs and Facebook.  The CA forum is what it is and ain’t what it ain’t .   Back in the horse and buggie days of the internet, the forum was ....... nevermmd.  Don’t matter , that wcttr photo tells  a story is all , long ago far away .  Believe me I would not join in on a 50 person weekend in Foresthill these days No way .   Bygone crew but still a good photo . Now where is Superslyko and that 15 rider photo at clear creek ? 

Edited by bigbob

1 hour ago, bigbob said:

Kran has a thread. Others have clubs and Facebook.  The CA forum is what it is and ain’t what it ain’t .   Back in the horse and buggie days of the internet, the forum was ....... nevermmd.  Don’t matter , that wcttr photo tells  a story is all , long ago far away .  Believe me I would not join in on a 50 person weekend in Foresthill these days No way .   Bygone crew but still a good photo . Now where is Superslyko and that 15 rider photo at clear creek ? 

No masks? 

• Haha 2

I dunno, posing in front of the Caselli memorial in Baja was pretty amazing. Some fairly well known people here, baja legends and a current 1X rider far right. 35 of your closest friends for a 3 day romp through northern Baja. 

image.png.8b6d921612aa7a676e8098860e911ff5.png

Popping out of a sand wash at Hwy 3 in 95° heat and flagging down an ice cream truck was pretty good too

image.thumb.png.cb54ac9f2cd6806ad538f283c2069467.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Now we’re cooking , candidate for best threads of 2020.  All super spreader events too. I like it 

• Haha 2

What I'm realizing from my group rides is that the bigger the group, the less riding you actually do. Spend most of the day starting and stopping and waiting for stragglers

• Like 2
  • Helpful 2

54 minutes ago, randysoo said:

What I'm realizing from my group rides is that the bigger the group, the less riding you actually do. Spend most of the day starting and stopping and waiting for stragglers

Exactly!  Perfect size for me is 3-4.

• Like 5

Looks like we might have to make this a real legit thread versus what it was likely intended/destined to be. 

Put em up. 

image.png.aff870da6ea7f89274e8c967baadf2c3.png

This whole area is now 100% charred, lost in the East Troublesome fire that is still burning. 

image.png.42b7a83e8d3cf9f06d46d2b9f26971b8.png

Visiting Jeff Kargola in Baja

image.png.d3f057902ba08f9193dbc9a3ed19a64c.png

If I had a nickel for every pic I have like this.....

image.png.df6e9e5ba062b6734d3e703976edd987.png

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

Hope to have a good group ride photo after next weekend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, redhurricane said:

If I had a nickel for every pic I have like this.....

image.png.df6e9e5ba062b6734d3e703976edd987.png

I have the same affliction....but from a different perspective 🚑🏥🏨

BECCC42B-5493-4CA6-8772-4E1DB49F05C5.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, redhurricane said:

I dunno, posing in front of the Caselli memorial in Baja was pretty amazing. Some fairly well known people here, baja legends and a current 1X rider far right. 35 of your closest friends for a 3 day romp through northern Baja. 

image.png.8b6d921612aa7a676e8098860e911ff5.png

Popping out of a sand wash at Hwy 3 in 95° heat and flagging down an ice cream truck was pretty good too

image.thumb.png.cb54ac9f2cd6806ad538f283c2069467.png

I don’t see the Needle bitch in there from San Vicente. 🤷🏻‍♂️