Which bike should I turn into a Supermoto?

So I have this dilemma, I own a 2005 CRF450X and a 2001 DRZ400E, one of these will be a supermoto. Just not sure which one. My 450X has a rekluse, scotts steering, Vapor speedometer and lots of up grades, awesome trail bike. The DRZ has a few upgrades but not many. Which one would be the better supermoto. Both are titled & street legal

Thanks for the advice in advance

Edited by dlee
wanted too

DRZ. The CRF is a superior dirt bike, keep it that way. The DRZ is reliable as steel anvil and will tolerate street use and high mileage much better than the Honda.
Agree

No plans to race, just running up & down the hills and occasionally going to work, what gearing would you recommend for speeds around 70-90 mph? 

So my drz400E is set up with 13/47. I keep hearing 14/47 is OEM, if so I am assuming the previous owner changed this for more trail riding. I want to eventually turn this bike int a supermoto, not going to be doing a lot of highway speeds, but canyon speeds, say around 60-80 mph, would 14-44 be a good set up, for both logging roads and street, maybe a trail every now & then

Edited by dlee

Wow , the CRF would be my favorite to SM . would be a blast compared to the DRZ , kind of like my TE , fun as heck on the street (short rides only !!)  but I'm surprised I still have a licence.  BUT>>>>  it will need valve work in short timelines and needs a lot more attension than the DRZ so for practicality the z is the better sm choice .

• Like 1

DRZ.  The crf is great off-road and with a few more mods the drz can rip on the street.