2012 te310 clutch problem - HELP

I had a problem with my bike yesterday and need some insight.  I have a 2012 Husky te310 with under 6,000 miles.  Mostly used off-road.  I've read about all of the clutch issues.  Here's what happened.  Last Saturday I road all day on trails in 90+ degree humid weather.  Bike performed great.  I did notice some clutch drag in 1st gear when stopped and difficulty finding neutral unless I blip the throttle.  On Tuesday I rode the bike to work on mostly highway.  Another warm day, but not as bad.  On the way home I was cruising at about 55 mph, which is high revs for this bike, and all of sudden I get a Fail message on the dash and the bike feels a little rough.  I slow down and take the next exit.  When I pull in the clutch, there is no pressure, it just moves to the grip.  However, I can still shift, both up and down but am afraid to stop.  Eventually I have to stop and the bike stalls.  It won't restart.  I push it off the road into a shady area and get of.  I hear a weird noise coming from the clutch cover - like gurgling.  I let it sit for maybe two minutes and turn on the key.  No fail warning and the bike starts right up.  Clutch seems fine and I ride home.

Today it seems back to normal, but I didn't ride it.  What's going on?  Just a worn clutch?  Over heated?  Low hydraulic fluid?  The fluid is to the top.  I saw no leakage around the clutch cover.

Please share your thoughts or ideas.  Thanks.