Will Jason Anderson ride any remaining MX rounds?

Will Anderson be on the 2018 MXoN team?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will Anderson be on the 2018 MXoN team?

On 7/11/2018 at 8:49 AM, MANIAC998 said:

My Patriotism comes from being in the military and defending our Country. My guess is that you can’t say the same. Douchy thing to say? Yup! If you want to prove me wrong, I’ll be the first to apologize. Balls in your court.

Sorry, but this kind of BS pisses me off. Don't know or care where you served or who you served with, 'cause you wouldn't last 10 seconds with the bunched I served with talking that trash, especially to civi's. IMO, anybody talkin' this trash was probably playing with their d*ck while the Seals were doing the dirty work and now they want to be a Heeero.

Unless you're MC or SF you didn't do squat, but fill out the forms. Props to the fly boys for saving our asses more than once. Sorry if you got hit in the head with an IED or 'palmed or gassed, but flaunting your service here is lame, lame, lame.

/end rant

• Like 1

Back on topic, I like me some Huskys and JA21, ZO (even though he's a bible thumper), TC64 and TKO19, GP21 and MA99 on the world stage, but ET, JB51 and AP23/Amart/even AF35 have earned their place on the team. If JA gets on the team, The Man needs to be replaced as team manager.

:cool:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NCSteve said:

Sorry, but this kind of BS pisses me off. Don't know or care where you served or who you served with, 'cause you wouldn't last 10 seconds with the bunched I served with talking that trash, especially to civi's. IMO, anybody talkin' this trash was probably playing with their d*ck while the Seals were doing the dirty work and now they want to be a Heeero.

Unless you're MC or SF you didn't do squat, but fill out the forms. Props to the fly boys for saving our asses more than once. Sorry if you got hit in the head with an IED or 'palmed or gassed, but flaunting your service here is lame, lame, lame.

/end rant

General Mattis has spoken.  ??

• Like 4

5 hours ago, HondaH8r904 said:

That's the second time I've read this, is it for real? Lol

The more times bullshit is repeated does not make it true. That only happens in salesmanship, politics, and TT Pro.?? You could go to TT TS where "expert" retard is repeated again and again ... and again --but that only makes it more retarded.??:devil:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Chaconne said:

The more times bullshit is repeated does not make it true. That only happens in salesmanship, politics, and TT Pro.?? You could go to TT TS where "expert" retard is repeated again and again ... and again --but that only makes it more retarded.??:devil:

Are you calling bs on Anderson riding for Team Puerto Rico?

26 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Are you calling bs on Anderson riding for Team Puerto Rico?

Anything is possible with that, didn't Tarah Gieger ride for team PR one year...?:goofy:

But just because the rumor mill recites it over and over again does not make it true. Come on bro, you have lived through the JS7 is coming back rumors recited over and over. When somebody who has an in like @GBowman gives it some more real torque I will believe it, but until then it is BS to me at least.:ride:

• Like 1

On 7/14/2018 at 2:31 PM, Chaconne said:

Anything is possible with that, didn't Tarah Gieger ride for team PR one year...?:goofy:

But just because the rumor mill recites it over and over again does not make it true. Come on bro, you have lived through the JS7 is coming back rumors recited over and over. When somebody who has an in like @GBowman gives it some more real torque I will believe it, but until then it is BS to me at least.:ride:

Bet? ? 

Edited by redrider144