2018 AMA 450 Motocross Champion

Just now, Mongo134 said:

I swear to God ol' mighty, somebody owes me something for KRex winning a moto. I just can't remember who or what???? Damn liquored bets!

Squid said he'd never win again.  Hell I could swear you did too, you &%$#@!in hater!

• Like 3

Just now, Mongo134 said:

I swear to God ol' mighty, somebody owes me something for KRex winning a moto. I just can't remember who or what???? Damn liquored bets!

U had the chance but never manned up hahahahahahaha

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Squid said he'd never win again.  Hell I could swear you did too, you &%$#@!in hater!

Well go bet on him then and get off of Tomac's sac you are like a midwest tornado you wreak every rider you root for :crazy:.

• Like 5

Im sticking with ET believing he will come back strong and retake the points lead convincingly. But if his next race is similar to red bud IMO he wont get the championship, he has to come back strong at Millville and win like before. Hoping he isnt on the way down the list like has happened before!

• Like 1

I’m going stick to watching mxgp. At least there it’s not so favourable to people who don’t dominate. Herlings still has the championship lead after missing a whole round. Tomac dominates has one mechanical and now is back to even with second.