pussification of mxon

15 hours ago, GBowman said:

I have to ask, do most of you even watch the GPs? 

In what realm or universe is Marvin even in the same time zone at Herlings? 

The only time Marv was beating Herlings is when Herlings was 15, and Herlings was beating him regularly by seasons end. 

Do you spend your entire day without laughing one time?  Of all of the people on here, you have zero concept of humor or sarcasm.  When people say that Cooper Webb could beat Herlings with a blindfold on and one hand tied behind his back, they're kidding.

Lighten up.

1 minute ago, jcm3 said:

Do you spend your entire day without laughing one time?  Of all of the people on here, you have zero concept of humor or sarcasm.  When people say that Cooper Webb could beat Herlings with a blindfold on and one hand tied behind his back, they're kidding.

Lighten up.

Its motocross,  motocross is serious business.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 2:05 PM, jcm3 said:

All of this talk and banter is funny.  I think the bottom line is that Tomac and Herlings are both very fast, and I hope they are both healthy and motivated to race come the MXoN.  I also hope neither has a mechanical or gets a crappy start.  Both of them up front and battling would be sweet to watch.

While I'd like my guy (Tomac) to win, I somehow managed to keep loving MX and SX even when foreigners came over and won our championships.  Guys like:
- Langston
- Bayle
- Albertyn
- Roczen
- Reed

And, if you want to talk 125/250 4T SX:
- Pichon
- Roncada
- Townley
- Pourcel
- Musquin

Somehow I think I'll survive if Herlings beats Tomac.  ?

Same here...  All of those guys were awesome to watch race..  I really do want to see ET3 take it on the one on one front.. But theres no way im underestimating JH84.. I just watched that last race in the MXGP and Herlings is a beast.. He falls down and then comes back through the pack.. Hes relentless and doesn't seem to lose his intensity as the moto winds down...... also he is aggressive in passing as weve seen with his passes on AC222..  I loved RC4 in that MXDN race against Everts where he was there to show the world just who was the fastest, he didn't care about the overall , just the win.. for better or worse.....I like that ! If ET3 doesn't go into run for your life mode at the drop of the gate and stay there hes going to have his hands more than full with JH ..  We NEED the ET that reeled in JA21 at Glen Helen to show, I think he was unbeatable that day, by anyone!

• Like 3

Tomac's perspective is quite difficult I think. The stakes are high and his performance will be influenced by 2 factors again. "God" DeCoster's instructions to ride with some sort of reservation, and the possible provocations of Herlings to bite the bait. I wouldn't be surprised if Herlings would go make gestures during jumps.

maxresdefault (5).jpg

Edited by deanevo
  • Like 2