What a Jacka$$

Flipping "the bird" often looks "acceptable" from one side, but it makes you very, very ugly from all other points of view. I wish we could un-learn it, as it is one of the truly negative things in our culture. Some kinds of people there are, who you do not want to be. I wouldn't want to be that man. To us, this image defines him to the core of his soul.

Nor am I such a nice guy, for it brings to mind an instant vision of going after that guy's finger with a pruning shear. Really. We've had too much of both.

Edited by Villagelight
  • Like 6

Flipping "the bird" often looks "acceptable" from one side, but it makes you very, very ugly from all other points of view. I wish we could un-learn it, as it is one of the truly negative things in our culture. Some kinds of people there are, who you do not want to be. I wouldn't want to be that man. To us, this image defines him to the core of his soul.
 Nor am I such a nice guy, for it brings to mind an instant vision of going after that guy's finger with a pruning shear. Really. We've had too much of both.

Screenshot_20180715-195842_Google.jpeg[emoji23]
  • Like 2

On 7/9/2018 at 2:29 PM, Cigaro said:

There's plenty of these white trash folks here in the midwest. Surprised the guy had time to even go to the race between Fk'n his cousin and mudding in his truck...

??? awesome response nailed it

17 hours ago, OUTTATHERE said:

I hate when lowlife s**t heads act like that while wearing an American Flag...... what a sc*m bag. Plus he knows that rider can’t pop him in the teeth without paying white-trash boy a years salary ?. 

If the payment was based on white trash boy's probable salary it would be worth it! But it is always best to take the high road as Musquin did.

Edited by Piney Woods
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Beethall said:
On 7/15/2018 at 7:15 PM, digital290 said:
Looks like behavior you would expect from a Democrat / liberal...

No democrat or liberal would deface the flag like that by wearing it as a shirt.

You are right.  The far left seems to want nothing to do with the US flag and would prefer to trade it for whatever other country's colors they think is better at the moment.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MotorBoatin said:

IMG_5561.JPG

6 hours ago, eastreich said:

You are right.  The far left seems to want nothing to do with the US flag and would prefer to trade it for whatever other country's colors they think is better at the moment.

At least they're smart enough to know which news is fake news. 

"That woman standing on the American flag isn't holding a "Hillary for President 2016" flag. If you can't tell simply by looking at it, the photo has been doctored."

As legendary debunking website Snopes points out, the photo shows Latausha Nedd, an activist who's actually holding a Pan-African flag. The Hillary version of the photo has shown up on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter in recent weeks, mostly in conservative circles. Wisconsin-based talk show host Vicki Mckenna recently tweeted the fake photo, where it gathered a lot of steam on Twitter.

The fact that the pro-Hillary version of the photo is so obviously fake didn't stop politicians like Wisconsin Representative Robin Vos from tweeting out the image. Vos said that it was a "sad commentary on the Democrats as they stomp on our flag."

Damn I just walked into Town Square it would appear. Ok, here's my take on it. Liberals are total pieces of shit that should be ran out of the country while being shot at. Now if you do not like my view on this please feel free to step into my yard to take me to task. MAGA!:usa:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, indy rider said:

At least they're smart enough to know which news is fake news. 

"That woman standing on the American flag isn't holding a "Hillary for President 2016" flag. If you can't tell simply by looking at it, the photo has been doctored."

As legendary debunking website Snopes points out, the photo shows Latausha Nedd, an activist who's actually holding a Pan-African flag. The Hillary version of the photo has shown up on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter in recent weeks, mostly in conservative circles. Wisconsin-based talk show host Vicki Mckenna recently tweeted the fake photo, where it gathered a lot of steam on Twitter.

The fact that the pro-Hillary version of the photo is so obviously fake didn't stop politicians like Wisconsin Representative Robin Vos from tweeting out the image. Vos said that it was a "sad commentary on the Democrats as they stomp on our flag."

• Like 1