Hi everyone, new to the page also new to the DRZ community. I was trying to see if there happens to be any other MA riders here that would be down to link up and find some trails. I’m currently located in Marlborough. IMG_0262.JPG

Hey man I live in MA but in Hamilton (north shore), so probabaly an hr away from you?

I’ve never been to Hodges Dam in oxford but that’s pretty close to you and seems like a decent spot.  It’s actually the closest legal spot in MA for me, even though it’s like 1hr 20mins away.  But within that amount of time there’s way bigger riding options in NH or ME.  

• Like 1

Hey man I live in MA but in Hamilton (north shore), so probabaly an hr away from you?
I’ve never been to Hodges Dam in oxford but that’s pretty close to you and seems like a decent spot.  It’s actually the closest legal spot in MA for me, even though it’s like 1hr 20mins away.  But within that amount of time there’s way bigger riding options in NH or ME.  

That’s awesome! I’d be down to link sometime when would you be free?

You need OHRV registration anytime you ride off road in mass, that street tag is useless and they check at Hodges.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, singlepistonfury said:

That’s awesome! I’d be down to link sometime when would you be free?

Ha I have a wife and two babies and I’m fortunate enough to work 6 days a week, so unfortunately I’m not as free to ride as I’d like to be.  I usually go out on Sunday mornings from like 6-8am to a local small spot.  In and out, and most of the day left for the fam.  However I really want to make a couple trips up to nh or Maine, nothing too crazy just 1 - 1.5hrs away, to spend a decent chunk of a Sunday riding.  When I find a day that works i’ll send you a message and see if you’re around for a ride.  And if I head out to Hodges i’ll let you know 👍

• Like 1

Ha I have a wife and two babies and I’m fortunate enough to work 6 days a week, so unfortunately I’m not as free to ride as I’d like to be.  I usually go out on Sunday mornings from like 6-8am to a local small spot.  In and out, and most of the day left for the fam.  However I really want to make a couple trips up to nh or Maine, nothing too crazy just 1 - 1.5hrs away, to spend a decent chunk of a Sunday riding.  When I find a day that works i’ll send you a message and see if you’re around for a ride.  And if I head out to Hodges i’ll let you know

Haha I completely understand, that works for me just let me know!!!

You need OHRV registration anytime you ride off road in mass, that street tag is useless and they check at Hodges.

Thank you for the info!
  • Like 1

Hi there. I’m in Peabody and currently have little time to ride as well. I typically hit the Rockingham Trail in NH but that gets old quickly. If you’re looking for another rider for more local rides, I’d be happy to join you when my son’s hockey schedule allows.
Steve

• Like 1

Hi there. I’m in Peabody and currently have little time to ride as well. I typically hit the Rockingham Trail in NH but that gets old quickly. If you’re looking for another rider for more local rides, I’d be happy to join you when my son’s hockey schedule allows.
Steve

Hey Steve, that would be awesome! Just let me know when you have time. We can figure something out!

Branden

from peabody aswell here. theres a place to ride in peabody but it's pretty shit now compared to how it was years ago. my group always heads up to maine/nh though.

I know this is an old post but I'm local to Hodges Dam and am recently riding solo. Anyone in the area is welcome along. Due to new home purchase it's been months since I've ridden. Going out today!