DRZ Suspension Torture Test. Is it Capable and Nimble?

45 minutes ago, ohiodrz400sm said:
2 hours ago, habs said:
The beta 500 RR is another grate choice , unfortunately it’s street legal in most Canada but not here in Quebec . You did a nice job lowering you bike weight , under 300 I think , nice . For me the problem with those 12 or 13 k bikes is how long is your investment going to last, considering what you’re doing with the bike ( trail riding) .  

Read more  

Don't you have the RR-S in Canada?

Yes the dual sport , not ~#%?€^} légal here , it is just next door in Ontario and BC I think . 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ohiodrz400sm said:
2 hours ago, habs said:
The beta 500 RR is another grate choice , unfortunately it’s street legal in most Canada but not here in Quebec . You did a nice job lowering you bike weight , under 300 I think , nice . For me the problem with those 12 or 13 k bikes is how long is your investment going to last, considering what you’re doing with the bike ( trail riding) .  

Read more  

Don't you have the RR-S in Canada?

https://betamotorcycles.ca/collections/bikes/products/2018-beta-500-rrs

I would want the RE fuel map if it's a something the dealer can/would do.

• Like 1

Any guess on the rear sprocket?

• Like 1

Thank you all for the compliments! I was just browsing TT yesterday morning and was ecstatic to see that someone had made a thread with my video!

Loving the discussion on the DRZ... you guys are spot on. Awesome bike, very capable, easy to maintain and fix, great parts availability.

Thanks again for the kind words. I live to push myself riding and exploring and the DRZ is perfect for that. You guys have convinced me to make more videos and keep ripping!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, drzgoon said:

Thank you all for the compliments! I was just browsing TT yesterday morning and was ecstatic to see that someone had made a thread with my video!

Loving the discussion on the DRZ... you guys are spot on. Awesome bike, very capable, easy to maintain and fix, great parts availability.

Thanks again for the kind words. I live to push myself riding and exploring and the DRZ is perfect for that. You guys have convinced me to make more videos and keep ripping!

Dude,   you did an awesome job!  I really hope you do keep them coming. I am always searching for new vids of DRZ's on youtube and you my friend made a heck of a video. Everide's channel is what got me looking into the DRZ and then of course Thumpertalk solidified my decision. You have mega skill both on the bike and on the camera. I am Twisted ADV on youtube and will be a subcriber of your channel.   Thanks again for making a great advertisement for our bike!:ride:

• Like 3

You can make the suspension of a DRZ perfect (I have Ohlins front and back on my DRZ, it is n-i-z-e! nice), if you spend the money. But good suspension is only part of the equation. Ignoring geometry (which with funding, you can also change) the one thing you cannot do a lot about is weight. But... (we all have one) not a lot of bikes can also do everything. A biggie in the DRZ's favor is run forever. That durability comes at the expense of 'exra' weight. Since not one of use is a pro racer and make a living at going for the number one plate,  being a little chubby is not going to make any difference other than being a point to blame our own mistakes on.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, drzgoon said:

Great vid, mccain valley, right?

Posted (edited)

If you can't be with  the one you love ( 16995$ )IMG_1607.JPG.65bff36900fb1cd59edf25a6feb505e3.JPG.7def94fd23331d3c8d9e4a5d5b53f5e1.JPG

love the one you're wiith :thumbsup:5b49ec540069c_tlchargement.jpg.ba2cf2cf188370a54eff666c5bbb3c1b.jpg

Edited by habs
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, habs said:

If you can't be with  the one you love ( 16995$ )IMG_1607.JPG.65bff36900fb1cd59edf25a6feb505e3.JPG.7def94fd23331d3c8d9e4a5d5b53f5e1.JPG

love the one you're wiith :thumbsup:5b49ec540069c_tlchargement.jpg.ba2cf2cf188370a54eff666c5bbb3c1b.jpg

You must be OLD.  :lol:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bucket list said:

You must be OLD.  :lol:

It was playing on radio this morning , but yes i am old . 😋

• Like 2

20 hours ago, drzgoon said:

I think this sums up your riding perfectly:  :worthy: I could feel my lower jaw slowly separating from my upper jaw as I watched!  I instantly subscribed to your channel so, yeah, please make more videos!  Always great to see what people are capable of.  :thumbsup:

• Like 3