What’s the cheapest dirt tires that will fit drz400s don’t really care about quality but hard terrain would be good and a link would help best I could find is $62 for just the rear

Thanks in advance

too small.

Go to americanmototire.They have the best prices and include super fast shipping.Enter your size and then see all the selections that come up.I'm sure you'll find exactly what you're looking for.

https://www.americanmototire.com/dirt-bike-offroad/sedona-mx880st-120-90-18-rear-soft-intermediate-terrain-mx1209018st-mc.html

Edited by bumtarder

Consider a Shinko 244 4.10 or 4.60, $50.

• Like 1

kenda 270 rear and irc tr-8 front is my set up

rocky mountain atv, amazon or the above

• Like 1

Kenda Parker front is a desert terrain tire. IRC rear ve33 will take a beating too. 

That, or I need to ride harder.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 38super said:

Consider a Shinko 244 4.10 or 4.60, $50.

What 38super said.   I bought a set of Shinko 244's based on reviews and price, I could not be happier.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, drzematt said:

What’s the cheapest dirt tires that will fit drz400s don’t really care about quality but hard terrain would be good and a link would help best I could find is $62 for just the rear

Thanks in advance

What terrain?

Mount them yourself?

Mount them myself mostly grass and soft sand but also ride street I was using Dualsport tires for awhile but they didn’t last much longer then just dirt tires and are 2x the price

Craigslist or the online flea market deal on Facebook. You should be able to pick up some semi used tires on the cheap there. Look for someone who races. Otherwise the Kenda track master seems like a good tire and are cheap. That’s probably going to be my next tire purchase since I’m less than impressed with the D606’s I just mounted today.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, drzematt said:

IMG_2724.JPG
Will these fit

Yes, I've had that exact set on my bike. They stick and work well on pavement and hard dirt surfaces, sand not so good. You won't ever find a tire that works well on both sand and pavement.

• Like 2

Are there any non street legal tires that are cheaper

You don't want to spend less than wally world.

On 7/12/2018 at 9:11 PM, KeithDRZ400 said:

I’m less than impressed with the D606’s I just mounted today.

Great dualsport tire for a bike that sees real dirt.

Bad dirtbike tire for a bike that sees occasional roads.

On 7/13/2018 at 0:29 AM, drzematt said:

Are there any non street legal tires that are cheaper

Somewhere, but I forget the brand.

Not necessarily cheap, but I put on a MT21 front and Motoz Extreme Hybrid rear and this combo kicks ass in any off-road situation I've encountered in UT, CO, AZ, and SD in the last year while still being DOT street-legal. The Motoz completely transformed the bike off-road for my riding style (as slow as possible, but as fast as necessary). I can tractor up or through just about anything with these tires. Nothing weird on the street, but I'm not a fast rider there either.

I'd stick with Shinko if price is a concern. Choice is based on how much dirt you expect to see (be honest). The 244 may be the best compromise, but consider the 804/805 and a 241 front/244 rear. The 244 on the front is polarizing -- some people love it and some hate it. That's why the 241 front may be interesting. I had one on my TW200 and it transformed the front-end from "death machine" on the stock Trail Wings to something reasonable off-road (though just about any front tire would have been an improvement).

• Like 2