Need to find this jersey for a wedding gift

Whatsup everyone,

I havent been on here in years, cant believe it. Anyway, I knew this is the place to seek help. My friends are getting married in september and I need to find the jersey my friend is wearing in this picture. I want to get the jerseys customized and framed for their wedding gift [its what they got engaged in]. So if anybody can find me a link or can tell me the name of his TLD jersey that would be so appreciated.

Thanks!

20180712_131907.jpg

Edited by dhbb05

9 minutes ago, RawbW said:

I was going to say no wife is gonna want that crap, but I now see he has found one of the golden few. May he bask in total happiness.

Yea shes super sentimental too, so it's the perfect wedding gift. Gotta find his jersey or it falls apart. 

This looks something like it.

http://www.pamelamccown.com/troy-lee-designs-se-starburst-jersey-whiteblue-motocross-jerseystroy-lee-designs-hoodiestroy-lee-designs-motocross-gearnew-york-p-1898.html?zenid=mk2m1epngh48d7d13c5k35h9d0

However, I don't think that site is legit. (not https, no phone number, etc.)

Edited by DaveCR
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DaveCR said:

That is the one. Son of a bitch that site is a little sketchy..... I'm gonna see if I can dig something up on them. You guys rule. I gotta find one of these asap. I have til early september to get this done

That is the one. Son of a bitch that site is a little sketchy..... I'm gonna see if I can dig something up on them. You guys rule. I gotta find one of these asap. I have til early september to get this done

This actually might be something you could reach out to the TLD marketing/PR department about. It’s a good story and press.
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, DaveCR said:

Scam site. They wouldn't be retailing this jersey if they were legit.  It hasn't been available for quite awhile.

2 hours ago, Wonderspoon said:

This actually might be something you could reach out to the TLD marketing/PR department about. It’s a good story and press.

Nice thought, but there is no way they could/would even do it.  Unless someone had one hiding in a corner somewhere at TLD.