Aug 2nd ypl ride with riddler

6 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

I don't require "go around". Like I told Riddler before, I'm like the mail. Sometimes on time and sometimes late....but I always get there. Riddler tells BIG lies! :devil:

If the lie is better than the truth...  is it a lie...  or just a better story ?   ?  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

I don't require "go around". Like I told Riddler before, I'm like the mail. Sometimes on time and sometimes late....but I always get there. Riddler tells BIG lies! :devil:

Hey bud I've always been nice to you, but you wouldn't make it out of the staging area unless you took the road.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, The Anvil said:

Riddler was conceived threw anal sex.

16 minutes ago, Riddlina said:

tap

Fine, fine..... I'll stay in NorCal. And I was "THIS" close to booking my Greyhound round trip fair. But I get it...... Its a class reunion kinda thing. No outsiders wanted. I don't wanna be the "new guy" in your super secret spy ring club. All is forgiven..... Just leave a little bit of Toddler left for me, Eldorado and horse canyon..... 

• Like 1

Just now, Mongo134 said:

Fine, fine..... I'll stay in NorCal. And I was "THIS" close to booking my Greyhound round trip fair. But I get it...... Its a class reunion kinda thing. No outsiders wanted. I don't wanna be the "new guy" in your super secret spy ring club. 

Now you are just sounding like BIGBOB BIGTIME...  LOL  ?

• Like 2

Fine, fine..... I'll stay in NorCal. And I was "THIS" close to booking my Greyhound round trip fair. But I get it...... Its a class reunion kinda thing. No outsiders wanted. I don't wanna be the "new guy" in your super secret spy ring club. All is forgiven..... Just leave a little bit of Toddler left for me, Eldorado and horse canyon..... 

Tag along with riddler. She can even take you to the wedding with us. We are all going for the free beer
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Anvil said:

Tag along with riddler. She can even take you to the wedding with us. We are all going for the free beer

Oh..... I don't do weddings. I learned that first hand at my own 17 years ago. No more, no thank you! Have at it! 

Its like watching an execution. 

Edited by Mongo134
  • Like 3