Drz400s 3x3

Hey so I just did the 3x3 mod and jd jet on my 2013 drz400s after riding around my neighborhood to warm the bike up and coming back to adjust the fuel screw which is at 1.5 -2 turns out i heard my fan come on after i turned the bike off and left the key in on. Ive never heard my fan come on since i have had the bike about three weeks now. I have the red needle with the clip 3rd down. 155 main? 25 pilot. I used red because im in the Inland northwest where its been 80-90 degrees during the summer but chilly in spring and fall. i am riding at about 2000-4000 elevation. please help did i use the wrong jets?

i was able to peel out on asphalt in second going around a corner lol wasnt able to do that before

Might be a bit lean.  I've got my fuel screw at nearly 3 turns out (sea-level, Yosh R2).  I'm running the blue needle and would suggest you try it as well (better a bit rich).  I think your main jet is correct.

well i swapped it for the blue needle clip at 3 and i can turn the fuel screw all the way in and its barely stuttering, it is like 90 degrees out
I found it difficult to tune the fuel screw using the trad method of rpms. My clue that I needed to turn the fuel screw out from the recommended 2.5 turns was a surging at 1/4 throttle. Maybe try the screw at 2.5 for a while and see how it feels.