Arctic Pride

Reed sick of millennial work mentality

Straight up, he's definitely one of our guys (start at 7:12 if it doesn't skip to there)

• Like 3

Is it me or does he look like he's been training a lot ?

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, mog said:

Is it me or does he look like he's been training a lot ?

He looks thinner than he did in SX.

• Like 7

I too have found that most industry jobbers are bullshit! 

My my.. Chad weed 2018 really was impressive.. What a tough sumbitch!  :thumbsup:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Dirt Mcgurt said:

I too have found that most industry jobbers are bullshit! 

My my.. Chad weed 2018 really was impressive.. What a tough sumbitch!  :thumbsup:

Yah.  @Babyarmholdingapple keeps talking about how JS7 has big balls.  But those are microscopic compared to Reed's.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

Yah.  @Babyarmholdingapple keeps talking about how JS7 has big balls.  But those are microscopic compared to Reed's.  

Bahahahahaha really, even Mathis on his show has told stories on how Reed has seen James Quad shit and CR passed calling Mathis a idiot when Mathis told Chad to do it. 

Face all time facts, James had the biggest balls in MX history.  That is just fact. 

Edited by Babyarmholdingapple
  • Like 7

But he (js) has very little worth ethic and ended being a lazy sob eating Cheetos on the couch.....reedy is still out there doing his thang.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DesertCR said:

But he (js) has very little worth ethic and ended being a lazy sob eating Cheetos on the couch.....reedy is still out there doing his thang.

He earned it.  While I do think it sucks that he backed out of the sport the way he did, no rider took as much heat and scrutiny as JS7. Sad, but true.  Biggest balls ever. 

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

Bahahahahaha really, even Mathis on his show has told stories on how Reed has seen James Quad shit and CR passed calling Mathis a idiot when Mathis told Chad to do it. 

Face all time facts, James had the biggest balls in MX history.  That is just fact. 

No, he was just stupid and never figured out what moves he could or couldn't complete.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

83B3A3AB-859A-439B-9BC5-BE2341DE0CA6.thumb.jpeg.9f4bc1313238e00aceb5eb054be4f8c1.jpeg

The only reason JS7's balls are that big is that you stretched them out.

• Like 8

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

You and @Babyarmholdingapple should host a "we love James' big balls" get together.  

You hating on JS7 reminds me of squidy hating on blue. JS7 was a top guy who did well, but didn't live up to the hype. So what, happens in sports all the time,  learn to live with it. His "having big balls" probably was one of the causes of his not performing to expectations. Big balls = big crashes.:ride:

Edited by Chaconne
  • Like 4

31 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

You and @Babyarmholdingapple should host a "we love James' big balls" get together.  

Lol, it's going to take more than two of us to hold them up. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

His "having big balls" probably was one of the causes of his not performing to expectations. Big balls = big crashes.

Exactly, his career in a nutshell, a very big nutshell. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

You hating on JS7 reminds me of squidy hating on blue. JS7 was a top guy who did well, but didn't live up to the hype. So what, happens in sports all the time,  learn to live with it. His "having big balls" probably was one of the causes of his not performing to expectations. Big balls = big crashes.:ride:

Squid told lies and half truths.  I don't.  Big difference.  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Squid told lies and half truths.  I don't.  Big difference.  

:lol::lol::lol: Maybe you should sendit2randy!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Nah James stewy had the biggest balls and probably the most talent of all time.

Me thinks Chad weed has the most grit of all time, like the John Wayne of dirt bikes lol

• Like 4

2 hours ago, DesertCR said:

Really, he won way more races than Chad.  How do you know what he did? Where you there? 

8 minutes ago, Dirt Mcgurt said:

Nah James stewy had the biggest balls and probably the most talent of all time.

Me thinks Chad weed has the most grit of all time, like the John Wayne of dirt bikes lol

John Wayne was a draft dodger and never did shit. There is another James Stewart that flew Bombing missions in WW2 and the Korean War.

That was a real war hero,  

• Like 5