Herlings is coming (DMOMX practice)

Just watched our boy Herlings do some racing at the Dutch Masters of Motocross. To my surprise I saw that Malcolm Stewart was also present, but he had no idea what to do against the euro's, he got lapped both races.

You guys are so f@cked at the MXON ?

Check it out:

first race:

https://speedhive.mylaps.com/LiveTiming/EHHEILOD-2147483968/Sessions/EHHEILOD-1073742934

second race:

https://speedhive.mylaps.com/LiveTiming/EHHEILOD-2147483968/Sessions/EHHEILOD-1073742935

Just making fun guys. Cheers ;-)

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ocdaan said:

Just watched our boy Herlings do some racing at the Dutch Masters of Motocross. To my surprise I saw that Malcolm Stewart was also present, but he had no idea what to do against the euro's, he got lapped both races.

You guys are so f@cked at the MXON ?

Check it out:

first race:

https://speedhive.mylaps.com/LiveTiming/EHHEILOD-2147483968/Sessions/EHHEILOD-1073742934

second race:

https://speedhive.mylaps.com/LiveTiming/EHHEILOD-2147483968/Sessions/EHHEILOD-1073742935

Just making fun guys. Cheers ;-)

While I agree that Herlings and Cairoli are the best 2 in the world at the moment, the MXoN is a team combined score event. The Dutch will have a good team, Germany and Italy will have descent teams. This will come down to the U.S.A. and France. Barring any injuries, we already know who will be on those two teams more or less. Stewart will not be even thought of for the team.

Edited by Mongo134
  • Like 5

19 minutes ago, mog said:

That's true ,why is he racing abroad and not in USA ?

He must have been paid some decent start money to show up. Not taking anything away from the top riders there but I saw one enduro bike and one old Honda CR in the field. Kinda looked amateurish after the first few guys. 

2 hours ago, Dmouse said:

Mookie can travel overseas to race MX, yet he doesn't even try to qualify for a national here in the states? Can you guys keep him for a while?

He got payed to show up along with a few other American riders. Payed to show, hotel, food and bike. Nice gig. 

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, ocdaan said:

This event has grown into a big music festival called "Zwarte cross", I guess the organization has some money to spend.

You call that music in the background?

OrneryEdibleChrysalis-size_restricted.gif

Edited by Cigaro
  • Like 1

I bleed red white and blue....but the Dutch this year are going to either win or be on the podium. Herlings will win all of his motos with ease. If you think otherwise watch Ironman again. They also have goldenhoft that can beat any open class rider we have. And their 250 rider will be able to hold his own

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AdamW21 said:

I bleed red white and blue....but the Dutch this year are going to either win or be on the podium. Herlings will win all of his motos with ease. If you think otherwise watch Ironman again. They also have goldenhoft that can beat any open class rider we have. And their 250 rider will be able to hold his own

The Dutch won't win. Podium perhaps, but not win the overall. Coldenhoff is a decent starter but he loses spots rather quickly. He could be a top 5 guy in the open class but nowhere as fast as Barcia. Herlings may win both motos as I have stated many times but their problem is they have no legit 250 racer and that will hurt them.

19 minutes ago, AdamW21 said:

I'll have whatever this guys drinking 

• Like 3