Drz400e speedo drive width

Morning gents,

Just wondering if anyone has a speedo drive from a drz400e that they can measure for me? After the width as it sits on the shaft. 

I'm trying to fit up a honda cast wheel for a motard conversion and need to make up some spacers. I have the disc side spacer size (31mm), the bearing widths (9mm x2) and the axle width (70m) which total 119mm from a stock drz400e.

I measured 150mm width at the front axle so the remaining space would be 31mm but would like to confirm im right first as i dont think the speedo drive is 31mn wide. 

Thanks in advance
Nathan

5 hours ago, Naten said:

Morning gents,

Just wondering if anyone has a speedo drive from a drz400e that they can measure for me? After the width as it sits on the shaft. 

I'm trying to fit up a honda cast wheel for a motard conversion and need to make up some spacers. I have the disc side spacer size (31mm), the bearing widths (9mm x2) and the axle width (70m) which total 119mm from a stock drz400e.

I measured 150mm width at the front axle so the remaining space would be 31mm but would like to confirm im right first as i dont think the speedo drive is 31mn wide. 

Thanks in advance
Nathan

Hi Nathan - 

30mm is close, I get 28.92mm measured

I hope this helps

• Like 1