Spark Arrestor for Beta 300RR Race Edition

Apologies if this is redundant but I did some searching and didn't find what I was looking for.

I'm curious if it is possible to modify the stock FMF pipe on my 2016 Beta 300RR Race Edition to include a spark arrestor.  Seems it wouldn't be too hard to drill out the rivets and come up with a mesh trap.  I'm just not sure how that effects the back flow and if it would even work.  I'm in Colorado and it's very dry.  Lots of forest fires.  I didn't want to start the next one.

On 7/16/2018 at 0:00 PM, AndrettiDog said:

Apologies if this is redundant but I did some searching and didn't find what I was looking for.

I'm curious if it is possible to modify the stock FMF pipe on my 2016 Beta 300RR Race Edition to include a spark arrestor.  Seems it wouldn't be too hard to drill out the rivets and come up with a mesh trap.  I'm just not sure how that effects the back flow and if it would even work.  I'm in Colorado and it's very dry.  Lots of forest fires.  I didn't want to start the next one.

If searching up here it’s better to just put the topic and add thumpertalk and search on google. Searching on TT alone is a pain and doesn’t work lots of times. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=spark+arrestor+Beta+300+rr+thumpertalk&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari