Need a guide for Cle Elum or ??

I'm going to be up in Tacoma and will ride a few days while I am there from the 7/25 to 8/1.

I am also attending the Washougal National.  Any mid week riders would be appreciated, also what

would you recommend solo?  Capitol looks as if it is a candidate but which entrance should I use?    

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, mudmixer said:

Green mt rider should be along shortly.hes a weekday rider

I'm available Monday thru Thursday. I know Tahuya like the back of my hand and have ridden the little Naches area enough not to get lost. Capital would be the only place I would recommend going solo. I have no plans so I'm open for anything.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, GreenMT_Rider said:

I'm available Monday thru Thursday. I know Tahuya like the back of my hand and have ridden the little Naches area enough not to get lost. Capital would be the only place I would recommend going solo. I have no plans so I'm open for anything.

Well I will shoot you a PM and thanks and I'll let you decide whats good 

I'm going to be up in Tacoma and will ride a few days while I am there from the 7/25 to 8/1.
I am also attending the Washougal National.  Any mid week riders would be appreciated, also what
would you recommend solo?  Capitol looks as if it is a candidate but which entrance should I use?    

May want to check out Thursday Night MX at PIR, heard it's a blast. Can't wait for PNW Motoweek!
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

What’s a matter, do I frighten you?

• Like 1

Wow I am impressed and envious.
I wish I had that here but it would cost a new 150 to start. 

Nothing to be impressed about... just going to spectate. Supposed to be good racing with a lot of industry there for Washougal. Be a cheap fun night with the family while we are in the area. Gonna be at the nationals on Saturday also.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ediot said:

Nothing to be impressed about... just going to spectate. Supposed to be good racing with a lot of industry there for Washougal. Be a cheap fun night with the family while we are in the area. Gonna be at the nationals on Saturday also.

I wish we had night MX here, I'd be all over it. 

I wish we had night MX here, I'd be all over it. 

Oh I get it now, text can be confusing.

I'm driving up from Orange County Friday for family vacation and it just happens to be during PNW motoweek?Taking the bikes...
Funny how family vacations are usually kinda dull but not this time. Signed up for 2 classes on Friday at Washougal then gonna watch the pros on Saturday and PIR Thursday night. Can't wait it's going to be a bitchen week. [emoji106]
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, ediot said:

Oh I get it now, text can be confusing.

I'm driving up from Orange County Friday for family vacation and it just happens to be during PNW motoweek?Taking the bikes...
Funny how family vacations are usually kinda dull but not this time. Signed up for 2 classes on Friday at Washougal then gonna watch the pros on Saturday and PIR Thursday night. Can't wait it's going to be a bitchen week. emoji106.png

I saw Unidilla two days after I went to the Baseball hall of fame.?

Always plan vacations around Nationals and this has been a consideration for years for me. 

Still it's hard. 

My kid rented his first house and called me to come up park my ass and eat a steak of his BBQ.

This looks as it may be a yearly event for me. 

• Like 1

Baby, if you wanna experience the nw hard core, let me know. @Wild Alaskan is showing up from Alaska and I’m picking him up at airport. Then we’re going to the mountains for some advanced to expert stuff that will blow your mind. You are welcome to join us. I owe California a debt of gratitude so...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

Not at all but it seemed you did not post mid week stuff, I just want a ride with s guide and see good stuff

I’m out all the time except when I got broken bones. Green will be great company, but Tahuya and Cap Forest are not what you wanna do when the worlds greatest trails are available to you. 

I can take u green and several others on some incredible stuff that most riders can handle. green, we could stage out of greenwater and start at trail 942 via fs 7030. That would blow your mind if you liked our last outing  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TigerTanker said:

I’m out all the time except when I got broken bones. Green will be great company, but Tahuya and Cap Forest are not what you wanna do when the worlds greatest trails are available to you. 

I can take u green and several others on some incredible stuff that most riders can handle. green, we could stage out of greenwater and start at trail 942 via fs 7030. That would blow your mind if you liked our last outing  

He can take me I’m game 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TigerTanker said:

Baby, if you wanna experience the nw hard core, let me know. @Wild Alaskan is showing up from Alaska and I’m picking him up at airport. Then we’re going to the mountains for some advanced to expert stuff that will blow your mind. You are welcome to join us. I owe California a debt of gratitude so...

I hear he's really good on a 465, well I heard that.

Last thing he needs is me tagging along 

Love me some 465

• Like 2