2016 KTM 350 sxf wont start! Please help

Just wondering if anyone can help me.figure out these electrical issues I'm having with my 2016 KTM 350sxf.

The bike was working fine until I washed it twice in between rides and ever since then it won't start. Every time I go to start the bike I would hear a click (probably from the relay). But i checked the battery first to be sure and its fine, I have my own charger + I took the battery to get tested, and the shop said the same thing. So on to the next step; replace the relay. $90 dollars later, a new relay + fully charged battery... and still nothing but this time there wasn't even  a click or any sound at all... can someone please help me?!

Edited by Daldoh

1 hour ago, Daldoh said:

Just wondering if anyone can help me.figure out these electrical issues I'm having with my 2016 KTM 350sxf.

The bike was working fine until I washed it twice in between rides and ever since then it won't start. Every time I go to start the bike I would hear a click (probably from the relay). But i checked the battery first to be sure and its fine, I have my own charger + I took the battery to get tested, and the shop said the same thing. So on to the next step; replace the relay. $90 dollars later, a new relay + fully charged battery... and still nothing but this time there wasn't even  a click or any sound at all... can someone please help me?!

When you are turning the engine over try tapping on the starter motor with a hammer. See if that does anything. Your starter could have shit the bed. 

• 3 years later...