Eli bounces back and humiliates the field

I’m sure musquin would be like to remembered as the guy that won because tomacs bike broke 
You see mm really wouldn't care that much ,in racing it happens , he's had things go against him ,it's why we have many races not 2

Will history view Cairoli on the same level as Carmichael?
AC and everts are not on the same plane as RC ,no one is ,but they are above everyone apart from RC

And they were drug tested all the years RC was winning lol

The crazy thing is AC was winning around the time of RC ,and still is ! I don't know if everts was as long in his career ?
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, mog said:

AC and everts are not on the same plane as RC ,no one is ,but they are above everyone apart from RC

And they were drug tested all the years RC was winning lol

The crazy thing is AC was winning around the time of RC ,and still is ! I don't know if everts was as long in his career ?

That's why I'm wondering if AC should perhaps be considered on the same level as RC.

Nah not really , AC has been winning for 13 years , everts retired after winning for 15 years ,I don't see AC going past 15 years

AC and everts out did RC for length of winning , but not for dominance during it

If it wasn't for that pesky herlings AC would easy beat everts records

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, mog said:
56 minutes ago, mick34 said:
I’m sure musquin would be like to remembered as the guy that won because tomacs bike broke 

You see mm really wouldn't care that much ,in racing it happens , he's had things go against him ,it's why we have many races not 2

Yep can see it in face nearly every week saying he had nothing for tomac 

Since you guys keep talking about 2018, and that means the entire year, not just the motocross. How did Eli do in SX compared to Marvin? Seems to me Marvin finished 29 points ahead of Eli. Cough ... cough...  9h how short the memory is for many of you.

MM is a heck of a good rider,  but the blind can't see it.

Since you guys keep talking about 2018, and that means the entire year, not just the motocross. How did Eli do in SX compared to Marvin? Seems to me Marvin finished 29 points ahead of Eli. Cough ... cough...  9h how short the memory is for many of you.
You make a good valid point
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, RevyRoamer said:

How did "take the easy road" Herlings do in supercross?  Cough...cough

13 hours ago, RevyRoamer said:

While we are looking at 2018 SX for the best rider, we notice Eli Tomac has twice as many wins as Marvin Musquin.  8 vs 4.. Enough said..

• Like 3

On most races this year Eli has beat Marvin down like a Docta! Like a Savage! See how deflated MM was on the podium? Would suck to realize there is a dude that is just better than you on most days. And better enough to literally blow by you when he made the decision to do so. Eli has the heart of a champion! He's had to overcome injury and maybe some self-doubt, but right now he's clearly the fastest and best racer.

I'm a Marvin fan as well and hate to see him so dejected.

Edited by LSHD
  • Like 2