Need Help - 19’ TX300 vs 18’ TE300

Updated Pics...Installed JD Jet Kit, Bullet Proof rear disc guard, Acerbis hand guards, and I forgot to order the install plate for the front disc cover so that will be next week.

IMG_1688.PNG

IMG_1689.PNG

IMG_1690.PNG

• Like 2

Bike looks great! I have the same bike 200lb and springs for my weight, Guts seat as well. Rode out in MI for 6 days first week of July. Had a great time on the trails out there. Had to slow down the rebound (clockwise with the clicker) a couple of clicks front and rear. You guys have some of the best riding in the country.

• Like 1

Your probably going to do what you want but let me tell you what I did, I’m 61 years old and have been riding and racing vintage mx bikes until my 490 Maico almost broke my ankle trying to start it at Budds creek mx track, I bought a 2018 husqvarna te300 and brother I fell in love all over again, I was going to wait and get the fuel injection model but didn’t, I’ve had more fun and still can’t believe the way this rides, best choice I’ve ever made about buying a dirt bike, just can’t believe the way it handles and performs, whichever way you go I think you’ll be happy, I sure am

Your probably going to do what you want but let me tell you what I did, I’m 61 years old and have been riding and racing vintage mx bikes until my 490 Maico almost broke my ankle trying to start it at Budds creek mx track, I bought a 2018 husqvarna te300 and brother I fell in love all over again, I was going to wait and get the fuel injection model but didn’t, I’ve had more fun and still can’t believe the way this rides, best choice I’ve ever made about buying a dirt bike, just can’t believe the way it handles and performs, whichever way you go I think you’ll be happy, I sure am

I went with the 18’ TE300 and your right, it’s so much fun!!! Can’t wait to get back out in the trails.

12 hours ago, dozer996 said:

I went with the 18’ TE300 and your right, it’s so much fun!!! Can’t wait to get back out in the trails.

Yeah man that TE 300 is nice isn’t it, I had to put a JD jet kit in to get that little hesitation out but man it runs so good, I’ve never did any trail riding until I bought this, now that’s all I do, no more racing for me, I follow a good friend of mine threw the coal mines in Pennsylvania and at first I said man I can’t go threw that stuff but that te300 pulls me threw everything, rocks, mud, rivers and up the mountains, just can’t believe how it rides, to bad you don’t live around here, I live in Maryland but ride in Pennsylvania, about a 2 1/2 hour drive but it’s worth it, enjoy man .

• Like 1

Northern Michigan single track and ATV trail ride.

Beach Fires, ice bath in Lake Superior, and single track!!!

IMG_1847.PNG

IMG_1848.PNG

IMG_1849.PNG

IMG_1850.PNG

Tx or TE can’t go wrong, I went with the 2018 TE 300 and man am I the happiest guy on the trails, use to race mx and vintage mx but now just having a blast trail riding and no complaints on my new husky, have fun man

• Like 2