Mt Clifty Flag Issue

1 hour ago, Wonderspoon said:

I’ve taken a Cougar flag across the world a couple times. No way I’d leave it at The Hagia Sophia. A professional sports team? I’d pull it. Litter.

Go Cougs. :cheers:

Oh and, somebody said Motorex 60:1. Nope. Castor 927 at 50:1. ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HeavyRotation said:

I have a new goal. Ride Clifty to plant an Oregon flag. emoji13.png Warshington was "Oregon territory" after all.

Uh huh ok let's see this. You keep threatening to come up here and ride with some of us misfits, but every time at the last minute it's something about having to mend purses or some such thing.  ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Holy cow,you guys sure are pissy.the dang flag will be torn to shreds by the end of October from the wind.as riders we need to stand together, politics aside I've never ment such a close nit community as the riders around here in the nw.we all love the same stuff. CATALYST721 AND TANKER,how bout a race up to clifty.first guy there gets the flag.CAPTURE THE FLAG BIATCHIS!

If you use the 943/ Blazed ridge route I’ll take that challenge!!
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, KaToomTime said:

Uh huh ok let's see this. You keep threatening to come up here and ride with some of us misfits, but every time at the last minute it's something about having to mend purses or some such thing.  ?

I've actually rode with this guy. It was in Canada, this summer, but I've actually ridden with him. We were gonna ride in Washington on the way back but he ditched. I think he's skeered.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Dane Richardson said:

If your going to post a thread about taking down a flag and whether or not you should do it, don't get butt hurt when someone says something you didn't want to hear, just take it down, don't make a thread about it

You maybe didn't read the first post. No one was asking. And the the thread devolved into disparaging comments about the OPs wife which is uncool. This isn't town square, and it's not 8chan, but yeah, maybe just take it down.

17 hours ago, catalyst721 said:

Seahawk must have hooked up with your wife . Have a good one . 

Welp, now we know who we're dealing with... I'm gunna go with 13 year old? ?

internet-tough-guy-300x227.jpg

@TigerTanker Don't bother arguing with children, just a waste of your time and energy.

Rip that flag out next time you're up there and call it a day. The less advertising we do the better. The last thing we need is giving dipshits like this any ideas of further vandalism.

Edited by MCahill
  • Like 2
  • Helpful 1

I've actually rode with this guy. It was in Canada, this summer, but I've actually ridden with him. We were gonna ride in Washington on the way back but he ditched. I think he's skeered.
Yeah, uh, like, my bike is broke down and uhh, i can't get that day off work and ummm, my wife won't let me....[emoji57]
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Dane Richardson said:

If your going to post a thread about taking down a flag and whether or not you should do it, don't get butt hurt when someone says something you didn't want to hear, just take it down, don't make a thread about it

You ride Clifty all the way from ARIZONA? Damn, respect....

The best I've done is 3 yrs in a row of midnight riding that big pile of rocks. 

• Like 1

Just now, HeavyRotation said:

Yeah, uh, like, my bike is broke down and uhh, i can't get that day off work and ummm, my wife won't let me....emoji57.png

Oh I get it, I'm not the only one you keep ditching...

Just because I've come close to killing or getting lost a few dozen other TT riders doesn't mean it will happen to you.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TigerTanker said:

You ride Clifty all the way from ARIZONA? Damn, respect....

The best I've done is 3 yrs in a row of midnight riding that big pile of rocks. 

It doesn't matter where I live, if taking the flag down was in your intentions then take the flag down

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dane Richardson said:

It doesn't matter where I live, if taking the flag down was in your intentions then take the flag down

The guys that put that flag up had no ill intentions, they also put hard work and money into it. I decided that while I was up there, it wasn't my call to take it down. I wanted to ask what others thought. After getting input from enough people, people I know, some I don't, it appeared that my thoughts were shared by others. 

This thread became heated, and that's understandable as some of the guys involved with raising the flag no doubt felt disrespected or snubbed. But, we've come to an agreement on what to do next. 

We thank you for your brief visit to the NW thread and wish you all the best as you return for home. 

• Like 3

943 to 1388 to 1321.2/greek creek to 1321.1/the back side of clifty!! BOOM!

Just sayin’ a straight run up 947 does not seem terribly interesting. I’m not super fast but you throw some gnar into the equation and things begin to get interesting and even out a bit [emoji51]

3 minutes ago, ZsDadXCw said:

Just sayin’ a straight run up 947 does not seem terribly interesting. I’m not super fast but you throw some gnar into the equation and things begin to get interesting and even out a bit emoji51.png

In the dark, when it is raining or snowing...on mini bikes...wearing hawaiian shirts...

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, TigerTanker said:

The guys that put that flag up had no ill intentions, they also put hard work and money into it. I decided that while I was up there, it wasn't my call to take it down. I wanted to ask what others thought. After getting input from enough people, people I know, some I don't, it appeared that my thoughts were shared by others. 

This thread became heated, and that's understandable as some of the guys involved with raising the flag no doubt felt disrespected or snubbed. But, we've come to an agreement on what to do next. 

We thank you for your brief visit to the NW thread and wish you all the best as you return for home. 

Ok, see ya hope you can take that evil flag down soon hopefully by then it doesn't hurt anyone, as it apparently already has

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MCahill said:

Welp, now we know who we're dealing with... I'm gunna go with 13 year old? ?

internet-tough-guy-300x227.jpg

@TigerTanker Don't bother arguing with children, just a waste of your time and energy.

Rip that flag out next time you're up there and call it a day. The less advertising we do the better. The last thing we need is giving dipshits like this any ideas of further vandalism.

I will be at the Smuggler this weekend . Black f150 with an enclosed trailer . Two mountain bikes on the camper shell . TLD stickers on the trailer sides . 

Just now, catalyst721 said:

I will be at the Smuggler this weekend . Black f150 with an enclosed trailer . Two mountain bikes on the camper shell . TLD stickers on the trailer sides . 

Those new f150s are nice. When we meet next for a beer and perhaps a ride, we can compare notes regarding my tundra. Good luck at your Poker Run.