Mt Clifty Flag Issue

1 hour ago, ZsDadXCw said:

Just sayin’ a straight run up 947 does not seem terribly interesting. I’m not super fast but you throw some gnar into the equation and things begin to get interesting and even out a bit emoji51.png

Totally agree!

On 8/2/2018 at 5:39 PM, William1 said:

Guys, if you cannot be civil, we will have to close the thread and weed out people. I know no one wants that. Lets drop the personal attacks.

So much weed up there I have no idea how these people are stressed out. 

On 8/2/2018 at 6:01 PM, Slackkinhard said:

I think I gotta Raider flag....seems more appropriate anyway ?

one can always tear a corner to wipe their butt

I actually saw the flag and did not even bother walking over,

If it had been the stars and stripes like in Taylor Park I would have stood with it.  

Thanks Green Mountain Rider,

Great ride and video on how slow I could go coming 

IMG_2806.jpg.275f91a3b73afe969c4572393cfe9e85.jpg

IMG_2801.jpg.d3ec81701c782dc87451e8fc2e31a811.jpg

Taylor Park Colorado 12,741 feet. 

IMG_2570.jpg.fef558d59a0b898c25a38d26f177c96f.jpg

• Like 6

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:56 AM, TigerTanker said:

baf4db2e61fe142073555dacb21ec8c1.thumb.jpg.f4cbf2553dc64a64408eb0f04a68e0c1.jpg

Funny you would post this did you read it, the fourth one down Leave what you find.

So others put up something you don't like in an area where there shouldn't be anything, and you are going to take that down and put up what you think should be there.

When you do this are you going to also install a light to illuminate the flag at night.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, nw56 said:

Funny you would post this did you read it, the fourth one down Leave what you find.

So others put up something you don't like in an area where there shouldn't be anything, and you are going to take that down and put up what you think should be there.

When you do this are you going to also install a light to illuminate the flag at night.

Are you drunk?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, nw56 said:

Maybe you should read the 4th one again yourself and don't stop after the first line. Yes it does say leave what you find. Then it goes on to say do not damage ,deface or remove natural objects orcultural artifacts. Let's see it also says don't build structures or alter natural features.

So a pole is concreted on top of the natural object . Sounds to me they defaced and built structures, that's how I'm reading it.

• Helpful 1

3 minutes ago, GreenMT_Rider said:

Maybe you should read the 4th one again yourself and don't stop after the first line. Yes it does say leave what you find. Then it goes on to say do not damage ,deface or remove natural objects orcultural artifacts. Let's see it also says don't build structures or alter natural features.

So a pole is concreted on top of the natural object . Sounds to me they defaced and built structures, that's how I'm reading it.

What can you tell clueless people Green?

nothing. They’re clueless