Mt Clifty Flag Issue

26 minutes ago, catalyst721 said:

Now you are just being silly  . You think Ranger Rick doesn't know about the permanent flag pole ? Let them remove it as its their job , not yours . The ranger would have removed it already if they saw an issue . Maybe i am ? What does it matter ? 

That's kind of funny. You won't stand up for the Seahawks flag?... and the Seahawks don't stand for our National Flag. 

If I remove your flag, you'll find it at the intersection tree at the crossing of the trail with #1388. I'll respectfully place it there and you guys can fly it on private property somewhere of your choosing. 

• Like 3

I was up there when the group came up to put the flag up. At the time I really didn't care one way or another. After going back up there and seeing it I would agree it's out of place and doesn't belong. 

They probably should have set it up and took there pictures then took it home. That's my opinion. 

My other option is this. Anything left behind is nothing more the trash no different than a water bottle or sports bar wrapper. It's litter. I see enough trash lining our roads I don't need to see it on top of a mountain.

• Like 4
  • Helpful 3

23 minutes ago, TigerTanker said:

That's kind of funny. You won't stand up for the Seahawks flag?... and the Seahawks don't stand for our National Flag. 

If I remove your flag, you'll find it at the intersection tree at the crossing of the trail with #1388. I'll respectfully place it there and you guys can fly it on private property somewhere of your choosing. 

You wont answer the questions  . Seahawk must have hooked up with your wife . Have a good one . 

• Like 1

Just now, catalyst721 said:

You wont answer the questions  . Seahawk must have hooked up with your wife . Have a good one . 

american-flags-2756185_1920.jpg.e82b7e8b209af26bdd4632972adc38fc.jpg

No kneelers on Clifty. EVER. 

• Like 3
  • Helpful 2

3 minutes ago, TigerTanker said:

american-flags-2756185_1920.jpg.e82b7e8b209af26bdd4632972adc38fc.jpg

No kneelers on Clifty. EVER. 

Social justice warrior to save the day ! Thank you Ranger Tiger ! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, catalyst721 said:

Dude? WTF. At least @TigerTanker is providing his reasoning on his opinion and rational to bounce his thoughts off of other people first. No need for personal attacks.

• Like 3
  • Helpful 1

1 minute ago, KaToomTime said:

Dude? WTF. At least @TigerTanker is providing his reasoning on his opinion and rational to bounce his thoughts off of other people first. No need for personal attacks.

Awesome, let your enemies hang themselves with their own rope. He's shown everyone what a POS he is. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TigerTanker said:

Awesome, let your enemies hang themselves with their own rope. He's shown everyone what a POS he is. 

All good . You have an agenda and nothing can change that . I said to let the ranger handle it but he doesnt like that . 

• Like 1

He kind of sounds like he thinks he's single handedly saved the free world.   :smirk:  KP.   :thumbsup::lol:

Just now, JoeRC51 said:

He kind of sounds like he thinks he's single handedly saved the free world.   :smirk:  KP.   :thumbsup::lol:

Another graffiti artist coming to your buddies rescue? There were 8 of you apparently. Show up, let's hear from you all. 

• Like 1

Seahawks don't like flags either

SEAvIND-8261_1506905315933_11274024_ver1.0.jpg.57aa07fb1243addc70586d095e36a21a.jpg

2 minutes ago, Wiz636 said:

Aaaaand both parties have resorted name calling. Awesome.

Nice try.

• Like 1

I could care less if one single person agrees with me. That flag doesn't belong up there. 

I'm man enough to come here and post up about it. 

You others, hide in the shadows and criticize me, but will not admit that you are the guys that imposed upon a national treasure and thought that some stupid football team's logo belonged up there? F that, do even one of those taxpayer subsidized do nothings even come from Seattle? Has even ONE seahawk EVER been up to Clifty? Hell no...

Stay at home on Sunday, watch those losers chase a ball around while me and my friends ride the mountain and celebrate real brotherhood and accomplishment. 

No kneelers on Clifty. 

• Like 5
  • Helpful 2

Just now, Wiz636 said:

To what are referring?

You are equating my calling him a POS with his comments.

After suggesting that my wife had been violated by Seahawks football players, pretty sure I'm within my rights to call him a POS. 

• Like 1

Are you one of the folks that put the flag up, behind that? 
Again, I have no ill will towards that, but it's flat out NOT APPROPRIATE. 
If you can't get that, or anyone else for that matter, then what about other flags and crap up there. It also overshadows the fallen rider memorial there too. 
It is tacky as hell. 
If you plan on visiting me in person and have a message for me, should I consider you a threat?

Screenshot_20180802-162252_Google.jpeg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, HeavyRotation said:
47 minutes ago, catalyst721 said:

Reported. Wives are off limits. Are you 12?

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't report him. Let everyone see what he's like. 

• Like 1