Mt Clifty Flag Issue

Just now, JoeRC51 said:

You truly are both clueless and delusional. 

Careful buddy, or I'm going to ask Heavy Rotation to take you for a ride. 

He's a pitbull of opinion with an IQ of 150.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TigerTanker said:

Careful buddy, or I'm going to ask Heavy Rotation to take you for a ride. 

He's a pitbull of opinion with an IQ of 150.  

Twice yours , obviously.    :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JoeRC51 said:

Twice yours , obviously.    :lol:

You crazy fans you....die hards...

espn_funnies_06.thumb.jpg.5522a18039dee8379f730ddbe908cfc7.jpg

• Haha 1

So, a repeat of an earlier post...

Either State or Federal Employees became aware of the concrete, the pole, the flag. They went up there and removed it. At taxpayer expense...just like the Seahawks stadium...the special tax priveleges bestowed upon the team...etc...etc....etc....

I can't blame the Hawks, but regardless, would love to see them go 0-16. No kneelers, no decorators, no vandals on Mt Clifty...

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, TigerTanker said:

espn_funnies_06.thumb.jpg.5522a18039dee8379f730ddbe908cfc7.jpg

Wait a minute , you seem to have confused us all from the start. I didn't realize this thread was about YOU people   🌈  , I thought the word was F L A G.     :lol:   P S , you really don't photograph well.     🤢

So, what if I offer a $500 reward to anyone that gives me the names, bike descriptions of the 8 riders that put the flag up? Perhaps this should be turned over to enforcement?

Shut up or put your hands up.  

1 minute ago, JoeRC51 said:

Wait a minute , you seem to have confused us all from the start. I didn't realize this thread was about YOU people   🌈  , I thought the word was F L A G.     :lol:   P S , you really don't photograph well.     🤢

You're not taking this very well are you...

"Vandalism is a small but persistent problem for the Park Service, which welcomes about 280 million visitors a year, Olson said.

It typically is a misdemeanor punishable by up to a $5,000 fine and a year in prison. But vandalism in national parks can be a felony if the damage is extensive or in specially protected places, he said."

Well , is it still worth it to you to put your own flag   🌈  up there ?     :lol:

• Haha 1

Joe, Ok, I'm a man of my word so...

$500 cash reward for the details on the raising of the flag. Pm me the information. Names, bike descriptions...

The information will be turned over to law enforcement so they can collect for costs of removal and any fines etc. 

:facepalm:   How the hell would I know , I'm on the other side of the country.  Like I said before , delusional.  :smirk:

16 minutes ago, JoeRC51 said:

:facepalm:   How the hell would I know , I'm on the other side of the country.  Like I said before , delusional.  :smirk:

Yup, and the Leo's are delusional too huh...

Clifty is pretty much the centerpiece of riding and hiking for the surrounding 10's of thousands of acres in the area.  

I got a message less than 5 minutes after posting my reward with a lead to who the 8 guys are. Thanks for the motivation. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TigerTanker said:

Joe, Ok, I'm a man of my word so...

$500 cash reward for the details on the raising of the flag. Pm me the information. Names, bike descriptions...

The information will be turned over to law enforcement so they can collect for costs of removal and any fines etc. 

32 minutes ago, TigerTanker said:

Yup, and the Leo's are delusional too huh...

Clifty is pretty much the centerpiece of riding and hiking for the surrounding 10's of thousands of acres in the area.  

I got a message less than 5 minutes after posting my reward with a lead to who the 8 guys are. Thanks for the motivation. 

Quoted for posterity , I hope the $500 doesn't break the bank.  As for the recipient , on one hand I hope he actually coughs up the money , on the other hand FU. Nobody likes a stool pigeon.  

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, JoeRC51 said:

Quoted for posterity , I hope the $500 doesn't break the bank.  As for the recipient , on one hand I hope he actually coughs up the money , on the other hand FU. Nobody likes a stool pigeon.  

Huh?

and-then-we-got-miss-greta-over-here-talking-about-god-knows-what-aint-nobody-got-time-for-dat.jpg.6ea6f32178337b4c72321574542b6d98.jpg

You know all the details about all this, but then you aren't anywhere near here, never been here, never ridden your amazing super duper xr650 to Clifty.. but wanna debate and discuss this at length as if you got some money at stake in the matter? Dude, you're some kind of flying ufo riding wizard of a troll I'd say..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JoeRC51 said:

I usually find that the person that calls troll IS the troll. 

If that is the best post you could come up with I'm extremely disappointed in you. I thought you were the wizard man, flying UFO troll wizards don't say "I know you are but what am I". 

• Like 1