Understanding this Quad

I got this quad from someone that acctually hasn't ran it at all, (I've got it running) and said the previous owner was racing it which is clear from all the mods it has.

From what I can tell is its a KFX450(r?) engine in a Ltr450 frame I think? tho all I know is that looks like a Suzuki seat and it says Kawasaki on the key (also has a reverse), but I'm trying to figure out what parts are from what and year, ect

I don't really know much about quad brands so any help is appreciated, thx

249450 019.JPG

249450 013.JPG

249450 012.JPG

• 5 weeks later...

As stated Suzuki, Kawasaki and Arctic Cat all shared a machine in the early 2000's frame and rear bodywork was Suzuki's and engine was a kawi/Suzuki collaboration that also was in the KLX400 and the DRZ400 although the cases are all quad for the reverse.  A simple VIN check will tell you what it is.  They were really not bad machines but definitely not racers out of the box and for some odd reason the Cat was, or just felt, slower.  Never was a whole lot of after market support either that I am aware of, but the DRZ/KLX roots of the engine's top end may help with some performance internals such as valve train/ cams, pistons and such. 

• 2 weeks later...