Recently,I took a trip out to Colorado for some R&R on a family vacation. I brought my riding gear and had planned on renting a bike, but I was too late and at least what I looked at, there was no availability for my timeline. Bummer, since I'd not ridden the rockies in over 4 years, something pretty special when you live in flatlanderville (Florida)! 

But, behind the scenes, a couple of TT'ers were at work! Through TT, we recently hired a fine, young gentleman to head up our advertising sales team,( @Freemotion ) and he pulled some strings with a local who had a well equipped  KTM 450XC-W that is his back-up machine. His new love is a 2019 KTM 300 TPI and it was gorgeous!

So, a HUGE thanks to @Freemotion for greasing the skids in getting me a skoot and to @G 9.5 for generously lending out his bike to basically a stranger. The weather was great, so was the company, and the riding was epic as far as I'm concerned. I'm still a bit humbled by the generosity, so I wanted to share a story that I bet isn't as uncommon among the riding community as one might imagine.

Dirt bike people rock! 🤘

IMG_20180803_044922_850.jpg

IMG_20180801_183225_427[1].png

• Like 16

Greg's good people. But I'd have set you up too, had you asked. Wouldn't have been orange, though. Hell, Ud_Luz brought a brand new Beta to Co just to let my wife test ride. 

• Like 4
  • Helpful 1

Sure was a trip for the books, Bryan. And the first one at that. The way everything lined up I used to think was just pure luck, but the more i learn of the moto community the more i'm seeing that selfless generosity is just something we do. 

Bikes were sick, Weather was awesome, trails were empty, and snapped some cool pictures. Already stoked for your trip next summer. You've got a bike whenever you want one here. #MyBossisCoolerThanYours

• Like 4
  • Helpful 1

8 minutes ago, redhurricane said:

Greg's good people. But I'd have set you up too, had you asked. Wouldn't have been orange, though. Hell, Ud_Luz brought a brand new Beta to Co just to let my wife test ride. 

He is! I can't thank him enough. Riding was the icing on my Colorado vacation! And, thanks for your offer as well sir! I'll admit, asking a man to loan me his bike just feels like asking a lot. Not real comfy with that. I'd never want to put someone on the spot. With @Freemotion being based in the mile high city, I'll be back more often. So, you never know who might show up on your doorstep! ;) Orange, blue, red, green, yellow... beggars can't be choosers! Appreciate you guys! Don't be surprised if I end up snowbirding summers in Colorado in the near future! I could handle that! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bryan Bosch said:

He is! I can't thank him enough. Riding was the icing on my Colorado vacation! And, thanks for your offer as well sir! I'll admit, asking a man to loan me his bike just feels like asking a lot. Not real comfy with that. I'd never want to put someone on the spot. With @Freemotion being based in the mile high city, I'll be back more often. So, you never know who might show up on your doorstep! ;) Orange, blue, red, green, yellow... beggars can't be choosers! Appreciate your guys! Don't be surprised if I end up snowbirding summers in Colorado in the near future! I could handle that! 

What we need to do is get you on that 350 4s you were thinking about. See how you like that. KTM, of course 

1 minute ago, Bryan Bosch said:

He is! I can't thank him enough. Riding was the icing on my Colorado vacation! And, thanks for your offer as well sir! I'll admit, asking a man to loan me his bike just feels like asking a lot. Not real comfy with that. I'd never want to put someone on the spot. With @Freemotion being based in the mile high city, I'll be back more often. So, you never know who might show up on your doorstep! ;) Orange, blue, red, green, yellow... beggars can't be choosers! Appreciate your guys! Don't be surprised if I end up snowbirding summers in Colorado in the near future! I could handle that! 

I don't have room to store the TT company jet, or the helicopter. But if you need a place to store the TT executive dirt bike fleet I can accommodate. Little advance notice and I can get things organized too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Freemotion said:

What we need to do is get you on that 350 4s you were thinking about. See how you like that. KTM, of course 

Oh, my gears have been turning.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, redhurricane said:

I don't have room to store the TT company jet, or the helicopter. But if you need a place to store the TT executive dirt bike fleet I can accommodate. Little advance notice and I can get things organized too. 

Appreciate that! I honestly do see splitting my time between Tampa and Denver in the near future. One Sr. and one junior. Once I kick them out of the house, time to downsize!

• Like 2

Lemme know. I was warned by Ud that any incriminating photos or video of his riding last week would certainly unleash the ban-hammer so I need all the friends I can get. I have a vendor in Tampa so if I head that way I may hit you up. 

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

Bryan, I just got this warm and fuzzy feeling all over.  And a tingle up my leg to go with it.

That’s just the poison from the Orange Rock Scorpion spreading into your blood..the tingle was the bite...
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, redhurricane said:

Lemme know. I was warned by Ud that any incriminating photos or video of his riding last week would certainly unleash the ban-hammer so I need all the friends I can get. I have a vendor in Tampa so if I head that way I may hit you up. 

Absolutely! I have an extra speedo and kayak you can paddle. 😂

20180324_121513[1].jpg

20140906_194832[1].jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, redhurricane said:

Send them to me, I'll release them on TTLeaks at opportune moments.    :devil:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think we should all get together and ride sometime.

1 hour ago, Bryan Bosch said:

Recently,I took a trip out to Colorado for some R&R on a family vacation. I brought my riding gear and had planned on renting a bike, but I was too late and at least what I looked at, there was no availability for my timeline. Bummer, since I'd not ridden the rockies in over 4 years, something pretty special when you live in flatlanderville (Florida)! 

But, behind the scenes, a couple of TT'ers were at work! Through TT, we recently hired a fine, young gentleman to head up our advertising sales team,( @Freemotion ) and he pulled some strings with a local who had a well equipped  KTM 450XC-W that is his back-up machine. His new love is a 2019 KTM 300 TPI and it was gorgeous!

So, a HUGE thanks to @Freemotion for greasing the skids in getting me a skoot and to @G 9.5 for generously lending out his bike to basically a stranger. The weather was great, so was the company, and the riding was epic as far as I'm concerned. I'm still a bit humbled by the generosity, so I wanted to share a story that I bet isn't as uncommon among the riding community as one might imagine.

Dirt bike people rock! 🤘

IMG_20180803_044922_850.jpg

IMG_20180801_183225_427[1].png

Bryan, was my pleasure. I think we all need to go shred sometime. G

• Like 3

And....for the rest of you...... you're too generous. Maybe you don't know me too well............

• Haha 1

Also, great to be a part of team TT. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, G 9.5 said:

And....for the rest of you...... you're too generous. Maybe you don't know me too well............

I'm just baiting them on your behalf. 

• Haha 1