2001 yz125 jetting ball park

Hey guys. I am pulling my hair out trying to jet this 2001 yz125 for 3000 ft. Its rich right now. My ktm has a chart to give you ball park settings for altitude but with the yz i'm just playing pin the tail on the donkey. Anyone have a ball park setting for each circuit? (pilot jet, needle, needle position, main jet). I would really appreciate it!

I've spent like 6 hours on this already and every time I make progress in one area...seems its a step backward somewhere else. Thanks

Start at the pilot and air screw and move up the line (needle-straight diameter, taper, length, fine adjust with clip and main, then back to needle length), going by actual throttle grip position and do so in 4th gear under load. You have to do it in 1/8th of total throttle movement.

Well that's essentially what I'm doing. I'm following several different sets of instructions done by transworld mx, etc. The biggest problem is that I'm having a hard time distinguishing between the feeling of rich and lean. Sometimes I swear I can feel the described symptoms for each during a single test run. Ball park settings would greatly help point me in the right direction.

As an update, I have leaned out both the pilot jet and the main jet. My plug color looks better. However there still is some hesitation. I would like to see what other guys are running.