MY 2019 BYOB

8 hours ago, MJ1001 said:

Hi Kranny

I went down to KC Moto last week to check them out. I live in South OC as well. I mentioned your post and he said your bike will be there soon. Glad you have it. she Looks awesome. Love the new colors. Im waiting on 6-Days graphics from Sierra Beta as I feel I can't afford a new bike just yet so why not give her a face lift. Im sure I will ride better with new graphics and go faster downhill.

Anyways, How was your experience dealing with them? Did they prep your bike at all and do the little things that people are seeing issues on the new bikes for you? I see your doing it anyways but just curious 

Yeah, Kade at KC POWERSPORTS is the real deal. He calls, emails, communicates fully, points out issues and decisions to make, doesn't guess, and does it right. 

He ran the bike after doing the final parts upgrades and grease checks, rode it for a few minutes with pulsing throttle, and then changed the motor oils. 

He also ACTUALLY RIDES DIRT Beta's and SWM dirt bikes for a hobby, unlike the last dealer I used.

The last dealer I dealt with would not allow you to talk directly to the service tech, would not return calls, would not use emails, and would tell you your bike was 'finished' several times before it actually was. They also were part of the problems I was having with the previous bike, because they would not actually look for solutions.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KRAYNIAL said:

Yeah, Kade at KC POWERSPORTS is the real deal. He calls, emails, communicates fully, points out issues and decisions to make, doesn't guess, and does it right. 

He ran the bike after doing the final parts upgrades and grease checks, rode it for a few minutes with pulsing throttle, and then changed the motor oils. 

He also ACTUALLY RIDES DIRT Beta's and SWM dirt bikes for a hobby, unlike the last dealer I used.

The last dealer I dealt with would not allow you to talk directly to the service tech, would not return calls, would not use emails, and would tell you your bike was 'finished' several times before it actually was. They also were part of the problems I was having with the previous bike, because they would not actually look for solutions.

That's exactly what I wanted to here. He seemed like a great guy as well. Your bike looks awesome. Enjoy it and one of these days Il make it too one of your rides...Cheers

10 minutes ago, MJ1001 said:

That's exactly what I wanted to here. He seemed like a great guy as well. Your bike looks awesome. Enjoy it and one of these days Il make it too one of your rides...Cheers

Come on out!  We always need more 'good' riders....

1 hour ago, dirtbird said:

.... you want an RC3? 

Not yet? 

OK?

I don't get it.

12 minutes ago, KRAYNIAL said:

Come on out!  We always need more 'good' riders....

I don't get it.

I will soon. Leaving for Snowboard trip and get back Jan 6th. Then leave for work training but after that for sure.. Merry Xmass 

• Like 1