707 RACING Suspension is top notch !!! in all service

Hey all I had to share my experience with 707 Racing Suspension i Rohnert Park ca, They recently did re did both my front and rear shocks and installed new bars and hand guards and air filter and hooked me with a great price and there work is top notch. If you need suspension work or other work done to your bike Hit them up !!!! They can also get you any part you want or need to repair or upgrade your bike. I do have to say the one thing that stands out to me about these guys, Is I went in to buy a steering stabilizer and have my suspension redone and they gave honest advice and stating I did not really need one for my ridding. To me that is awesome as most shops will sell you a high end expensive part even if you really do not need it to make the sale these guys are not like that if you do not need it they do not push it on you just for sales ! This so so rare now days in business but refreshing to se that 707 Racing Suspension is not the norm. If you in need of parts or work call 707 Racing Suspension you will not be sorry 

check out their web site at http://www.707suspension.com/

707-logo2.png

Edited by matt mattison
  • Like 1

You know what you need to do to your bike? You need to send it down a dirt trail, that improves performance 10000%. You shoulda been there on saturday, you missed a great ride. So get your ass ready, (and make sure you have a comfy seat lmao) and come up to the sierras!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Bad Habits said:

You know what you need to do to your bike? You need to send it down a dirt trail, that improves performance 10000%. You shoulda been there on saturday, you missed a great ride. So get your ass ready, (and make sure you have a comfy seat lmao) and come up to the sierras!

Lol good point 

On 8/23/2018 at 8:45 AM, ERIO said:

He does. It’s named UPS.

Big Bob is too old school for UPS, if it isn't delivered by pony he is out.

Probably still takes his check down to the bank on payday.

Could you imagine how irate self-checkout at the store must make him.

? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 3:13 PM, 1.21GW said:

Big Bob is too old school for UPS, if it isn't delivered by pony he is out.

Probably still takes his check down to the bank on payday.

Could you imagine how irate self-checkout at the store must make him.

?

yeah but I still take a dump the old fashion way, and the internet isn't helping with that, ........or maybe it is. best place for an IPhone is sitting on the toilet