Radiator Thermoswitch

8 minutes ago, uptite said:

Sorry you are wrong again, it is in stock at Beta USA.

Over 42,000 posts doesn't mean you know everything

Later George

Hey George don't be an insulting a-hole.  That's the third time you have made a snarky remark about how often I am on TT.  Why are you obcessed with that number ?

I never said I know everything so don't put words in my mouth ok ?  I thought you were a professional, up to now....

No more reffering work to your shop, called UPTITE in Santa Ana.

I called Beta, and they said OUTOFSTOCK.   How can I take that information any other way?  Maybe since you are a dealer, you have access to inventory I do not have ?

I called SMS and they were out of stock and said also that Beta is out of stock, and they are waiting for 30 units.

Please don't respond to my posts again, ok ?

18 minutes ago, hawaiidirtrider said:

How about call your dealer 

Why would you think I have not exhausted all local resources, google searches, and calls to Beta USA before posting up for help on TT ?

My dealer stocks NO PARTS just like most dealers.

The stock fan swtich is NOT what I am looking for anyway.

Why doesn't anyone read the threads instead of just the last couple of posts ?

7 hours ago, THE KRAN said:

Why would you think I have not exhausted all local resources, google searches, and calls to Beta USA before posting up for help on TT ?

My dealer stocks NO PARTS just like most dealers.

The stock fan swtich is NOT what I am looking for anyway.

Why doesn't anyone read the threads instead of just the last couple of posts ?

You just a grumpy un :smirk: appreciative ****** aren’t you. Notice I and others are putting up suggestions and links to help you. Don’t post up threads for help if you already know everything. Sheez .. Try Thankyou sometimes. No one can read your mind. It’s just a temp switch. Relax :excuseme:

Edited by hawaiidirtrider
  • Haha 1

As already repeatedly mentioned, these thermo-sensors are widely available in various temp ranges from a variety of sources including auto part stores, online, etc. 

• Like 1

On 9/8/2018 at 1:54 PM, THE KRAN said:

Hey George don't be an insulting a-hole.  That's the third time you have made a snarky remark about how often I am on TT.  Why are you obcessed with that number ?

I never said I know everything so don't put words in my mouth ok ?  I thought you were a professional, up to now....

No more reffering work to your shop, called UPTITE in Santa Ana.

I called Beta, and they said OUTOFSTOCK.   How can I take that information any other way?  Maybe since you are a dealer, you have access to inventory I do not have ?

I called SMS and they were out of stock and said also that Beta is out of stock, and they are waiting for 30 units.

Please don't respond to my posts again, ok ?

Well Kran after you posted this and called me an A-hole and unprofessional. I just for grins ordered the part just minutes after your post.  That being on Saturday so knowing full well they don't work on weekends, it would be possessed on Monday 9/10/2018 as always the part showed up at 10;10am 9/11/2018 ground shipment.  I'd call that 1 day service and IN STOCK now in my hand...

I don't care if you call me unprofessional or not I call it as I see it.  I call an ace an ace and a spade a spade, never have been politically correct not my style, just tell the truth and do the best you can, try and stop the BS.

The Dealer is the conduit in the system should go to them first.  Beta USA is there to support their Dealers who are there to support the consumer.  You are constantly downing your Dlr, which one, the one out of state where you purchased or the local one that has probably figured out this guy is a PIA so why should we waste our time. He'll just go buy it on line anyway.

I have better things to do than follow your posts but if I see more BS trust me I will be there.

Later George

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

14 minutes ago, Bermudacat said:

Hell, for $10 how can I not buy one for backup :)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, randysoo said:

Hell, for $10 how can I not buy one for backup :)

Exactly!

The finger wagglers said mine wouldn't last more than a season, but it's coming up on its third season. Even if it did only last one season, I'd still be spending more on oil than cooling fans.

All the above parts are available stateside, rebadged, at four times the cost.

• Like 1