Need a new carb for 08 ktm xcfw 250 with big bore kit

Hello everyone, I am new to the page and to the world of ktm. I recently purchased a used 2008 ktm xcfw with a 300 big bore kit, not sure who made or installed the kit. I am looking to see if there is any way to buy a new carb that is set up for this bike with the 300 BB. Any help would be great. The fuel inlet is leaking and there are a ton of stripped screws so I’m thinking getting a new carb might be the best way to go but i don’t really have the skill or knowledge to tune and jet a stock one myself. Thank you!

Keep in mind that the stock carb is a 39mm FCR Keihin pumper carb.  You can't do any better than that.  Note that the same 39mm carb was used on all of the KTM 4-strokes including the 450, 525 and 530 so it is perfect for a big bore 300.  Personally I would make every attempt to repair the stock carb as a new FCR carb is very expensive.  What screws are stripped?

good to know! well for starters there is a leak coming from the swivel fuel inlet and the screw to get into where the inlet is, seems hopelessly destroyed and seized. the bowl is in good shape,jets look clean, but the fact that it is leaking out of the inlet (which i am assuming is just an o-ring issue?) and that the screw is destroyed, made my mind start wondering and worrying above and beyond the current issue. The bowl is one of those "power bowls"and seems fairly new, float needle seems good as well. I resorted to placing fuel safe o rings on the exterior and used a black, sealant over the rings that holds up when exposed to gas and has a heat resistant rating up to 800 degrees f. Ij just got  worried that this somehow might destroy the carb as i have not seen this fix done anywhere else online and the few ppl that have used a sealant complained about eventual erosion and leakage of said sealant into the gas system. 

These carbs are very good but have a couple of pattern failures due to fuel that has ethanol in it.  One you've seen is the fuel inlet swivel.  There are three identical o-rings that need to be replaced to fix that issue not to mention whatever screw issue you're having.  The second issue is the float seat o-ring starts to leak for the same reason.  These shows up as fuel leaking from the carb bowl overflow tube.  Typically this starts as a slow drip and builds from there. 

KTM is very proud of some of their stuff and prices it accordingly.  Here are some alternate PN's for the o-rings you will need.

Fuel Inlet: Yamaha 3TJ-14564-40-00; KiehinW9351-13057

Float Seat: Sudco Part number 021-047 (9.10ID x 1.30THK); Kawasaki 92055-S086; Suzuki 13374-29F00

These are exact replacements.  If you read up these, you will find threads saying things like 'here's a part I got a Home Depot that's close but worked fine'.  I prefer to have exact replacements.

These carbs were used in a ton of bikes.  Anyone else have any other PN's to add?