19 450r exhaust

anyone put an aftermarket exhaust on their 19 model yet, what fits, slip-ons obviously don,t, whats everyone doing

yosh full system fits 17-19. slip on is different for the 19,because of new header. Full race system is the same 17-19 ti or al/stainless. and works/looks the best.

• Like 1

19WE has a slip-on, the full system from yosh makes more power and is the same for 17-19.The header is the same on the standard and WE.Friend has both a standard and WE, my yosh full race exhaust fits both, but only if you use the race header with the race mufflers. The slip on muffler on the WE only fits the stock header and a one -off yosh makes for WE.

11 hours ago, galligar said:

19WE has a slip-on, the full system from yosh makes more power and is the same for 17-19.The header is the same on the standard and WE.Friend has both a standard and WE, my yosh full race exhaust fits both, but only if you use the race header with the race mufflers. The slip on muffler on the WE only fits the stock header and a one -off yosh makes for WE.

Yep..

https://www.vitalmx.com/features/First-Look-2019-Honda-CRF450R-Works-Edition-Yoshimura-System,6142

That’s a tasty looking machine

And goes good to, just bought a new 19 250r as well to play on, there good machines
  • Like 1

I’m high jacking the thread since I have a question about the headpipe on the new bike. I was at my local dealer sitting on a 2019 and I noticed that the head pipe really stuck out. Does it interfere with your leg turning right? I couldn’t help but notice the Akropovic pipe droops down further and is tucked closer into the bike. Any feedback from 19 owners would be appreciated. 

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:12 PM, Dklassen said:

I’m high jacking the thread since I have a question about the headpipe on the new bike. I was at my local dealer sitting on a 2019 and I noticed that the head pipe really stuck out. Does it interfere with your leg turning right? I couldn’t help but notice the Akropovic pipe droops down further and is tucked closer into the bike. Any feedback from 19 owners would be appreciated. 

I don't have any issues with my header on my 19 any more than any of my past bikes. 

• Helpful 1

I put the RWE only Ti Yosh header on to complete the system. Is it worth it? IMO YES it's better than stock completes the bike. IMG_2580.thumb.JPG.967d16fb33f43fde9710bf18e6d3eca9.JPG I would like to get a better than stock heat shield. It gonna require some fitment mods but will do for now. I was so pumped to get it. I never asked about one when I ordered the header.

Edited by four26stroker