2006 KTM 250 XC-W Top Power Issue

I have a 2006 KTM 250 XC-W and I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions on where I might start looking for a power issue. Newer clean air filter...freshly cleaned carb. Fmf gnarly pipe. Running premium gas with a little hi test octane booster and 2T Motul 800 oil mixed at 60-1...bike just doesn't seem to have the snort it should...and even boggs a bit when I hammer on the throttle, some rattling kind of chinking noise also at lower rpm throttles...goes away at higher rpms...new chain and sprockets...correct tension...so I know it's not the chain rattling. I feel like I should be able to get the front wheel off the ground in first and second gear but the lower just isn't there..any helpful tips would be most appreciated!

Ok...so lay off the octane booster...in reply to the other question...I'm not sure how much time is on the top end...I personally have probably put probably 30-40 hours on the bike, and have no idea about the guy before me...I have read some things about jetting as well, and will inspect this, and see if they are clean, and adjusted properly...the bike also tops out at speed of like 45 or 50mph...at 50 I'm wound out really high in 5th gear...and I've posted that as a seperate topic, but wonder if they are related in any way...