Bishop 3 Day Dualsport Ride

1 hour ago, spaceboy said:

Its a great ride and you should do it if you have the opportunity. I'll be up there again this year riding with a couple buddies.

I agree. It’s the best dual sport ride I have ever done.  Doing the ride with my daughter this year.  It will be her first time up there.

3 hours ago, Gflo said:

I agree. It’s the best dual sport ride I have ever done.  Doing the ride with my daughter this year.  It will be her first time up there.

I've signed up, first time, been wanting to do this for the last three years. Want to ride woodcutter and black canyon and any other single track. Staying at Browns

A buddy wants to do the ride with me, but he may back out due to family stuff...Would need to glom on to someone. If I go I'm thinking of leaving the big travel trailer home and put the camper shell on instead. Does sound like fun - AND - wifey is outta town that weekend so major hall pass ?

On 9/6/2018 at 11:31 AM, Gflo said:

I think it has some parts that are a bit more challenging than those in the videos.  I know Black Canyon does, I have done it.  And I have heard Woodcutter is more difficult than Black Canyon.

Woodcutter has about one mile of very narrow ST with a lot of exposure toward the bottom of it.  Also, there is a difficult waterfall to get up about halfway up.

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 4:20 AM, KennyMc said:

Wish I could go. It was a good couple of days riding emoji106.png

Awesome event and riding. Rode coyote trail to Big Pine then Mt.Nunn ( single track switch back trail made by goats I think) then Black canyon. Best riding put on by a great club

• 2 weeks later...
When is The Return of KennyMc scheduled?

Or are you going to join Snake and I as we transition to LHRB streetbike riders?

Better chance of the LHRB streetbike at this point. Not willing to call it, but its more than likely.

• Like 3