Antigravity Batteries Giveaways: Winners Announced! Read more... ×
rocky4by

thinking about getting a Beta 300RR race have ?

38 minutes ago, rocky4by said:

The ktm was $3500 I sent an email 3 times and the guy wrote back that it was still for sale, I told him Sat at 1pm he said ok, I called on the way up and he sold it on Friday night😂. Oh well,  had a great ride at Husky, ktm demo day. Still hanging in Eugene tonight have to be up early for the Beta demo😀

That’s on the high side.. must have been in good shape or the buyer was a big fan

On 10/12/2018 at 6:11 PM, hawaiidirtrider said:

That’s a super bummer but at least heart healthy diet... even if in a forced sort of way

Watch forks over knives on Netflix 

DR Barry Sears is one of several cardiologists that I pattern my exercise and nutrition based on his work and research into healthy eating.

He goes against the modern mainstream high carb low fat. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Bermudacat said:

DR Barry Sears is one of several cardiologists that I pattern my exercise and nutrition based on his work and research into healthy eating.

He goes against the modern mainstream high carb low fat. 

I think I have one of his books but forget his strategy.. was his the zone diet???

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, hawaiidirtrider said:

I think I have one of his books but forget his strategy.. was his the zone diet???

Yes, Enter The Zone was his first book. I still do higher fat and lower carb than he recommends, but his book was a good premier on how your endocrine system works. 

Dr William Davis (https://www.wheatbelly.com/)  and Dr Donald Miller (https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/06/donald-w-miller-jr-md/is-your-doctor-harming-you/)  are my other two faves.

• Like 1