alaska Suggestions for 5-6 day mainland Alaska trip?

Hi, all. DRZ-400S rider from Kodiak, AK here. I'll have a week to burn next week and just purchased ferry tickets to/from Homer so I can do a solo trip on the mainland. I know it's a little late in the season, but does anyone have any suggestions for places I can go? 

Some places I've looked at:  East End Road (Homer), Crown Point Mine Trail (Kenai Peninsula), Hatcher Pass, McCarthy/Kennicott Mine, Chicken, Denali Hwy, etc.

I know it's a little late in the season, so some of these areas may not work (McCarthy/Kennicott comes to mind).  It will be my first time riding a motorcycle on mainland Alaska since 1999-2000.  Any suggestions/advice are greatly appreciated!

https://www.nps.gov/wrst/planyourvisit/nugget-creek-cabin.htm

Might be late in the season for this, but I did it years ago on ATV when I worked for park service. Even in July it was cold from the wind coming off the glaciers at the head of the valley. If you don't get there this time, add it to the list for next time. They require a permit to use ATV now, don't know about bikes. 

Not much at Chicken, unless you want to see a road that ends in the Yukon river. 

Can't offer anything else, I only rode snowmobile recreationally up there, not bikes or atv. 

• Like 1